5 adults in 1 inside cabin?

HappyPappe

Is this do-able? We are taking a All Girls Cruise and I have 2 more friends that would like to join us. Can we make it if we all 5 stay in a inside cabin?

I seem to be getting mixed answers when I have contacted Carnival the past 2 days. Some tell me my cabin can accomodate 5 people, others tell me I need to contact the administration office to get moved to a inside cabin for 5. 2 double beds, 2 upper berths, and a rollaway moved in. Now when I just contacted carnival, they say the price has increased (because the port charges just increased)...

Very confused, any help is appreciated..

I think i would book a 3 & 2, inside cabins are very small, there will be no room to walk at all with the roll-a-way bed set up and not to mention 5 women sharing the same bathroom:eek: :eek: :eek:

Some cabins on your ship will accomidate 5, don't know if your cabin is one of them.

Good luck!

5 in one cabin could work fine. I believe there are only a select few ships that will accomidate 5 to a cabin. Destiny is one... and Paradise is another. There are probably one or two ships more.

One other issue is that the rooms that accomodate 5 are few, so you need to book early before these rooms get booked by others.

The biggest problem folks have incountered is the Bathroom and shower. Seems most really enjoy having two bathrooms to use.

But if you are trying to save money, 5 to a room would work fine.

Best of luck! :)

We did five in a Deluxe Family Stateroom on the Disney Magic and even with the much larger room than an inside, we were tight. Luckily they split the bathroom, one sink and toilet, and one sink and shower. We were 5 adult sized people. I just went through my brochure and didn't see anything about 5 in a room on the Destiny or Paradise. 2 adjoing rooms will be the way to go.

They still charge (some cruises more than others) for additional pax in the same cabin. Sometimes it is little less than just booking another inside. I wouldn't even think that 3 would be comfortable, much less 5. I am not sure everyone would still be friends after being cramped in a room as such.

Is this do-able? We are taking a All Girls Cruise and I have 2 more friends that would like to join us. Can we make it if we all 5 stay in a inside cabin?

I seem to be getting mixed answers when I have contacted Carnival the past 2 days. Some tell me my cabin can accomodate 5 people, others tell me I need to contact the administration office to get moved to a inside cabin for 5. 2 double beds, 2 upper berths, and a rollaway moved in. Now when I just contacted carnival, they say the price has increased (because the port charges just increased)...

If you're set on doing this, there are currently 9 or more cabins available that will hold 5 people in Cat 4A through 4D on your sailing. Whether this is a good idea or not depends on how you & your roomies feel about using the various public bathrooms on the ship.

They still charge (some cruises more than others) for additional pax in the same cabin. Sometimes it is little less than just booking another inside. I wouldn't even think that 3 would be comfortable, much less 5. I am not sure everyone would still be friends after being cramped in a room as such.

To be even more specific, you will have a good time, but you will be enemies after the cruise is over. ;)

Have you even priced out 2 cabins? You might be surprised at the cost. It might not be that much more than one cabin. When we sailed on the Miracle I priced out having all 4 of us in one balcony cabin vs. a balcony cabin for us with the teens across the hall in an inside cabin and it only came out to about $200.00 more for the 2 cabins. It was a no brainer for us. Often the 3rd, 4th, 5th passenger rates are not that much less than the rates for the 1st 2 passengers.

My husband, 9 year old daughter and I are a bit cramped in an outside stateroom. Also, I am not sure that everyone would have a bed. They did provide a large bed for my husband and me. For my daughter they replaced the love seat that comes standard in most rooms with a twin size bed for her.

I am just thinking about five women getting ready (showers, hair, make-up) in one cabin. I can't imagine it... But hey, if it was the difference between going and staying home I'd be game...

No way would I do that! I went on a girls cruise 2 years ago, 4 of us- 2 cabins- worked perfect!

We are a family of five, last year the kids were 13, 9 and 7, we booked two cabins as we did the time before. You could get a two cabins that are connected, we did that with the kids one time and it worked great!

If this is for your Ecstasy cruise in March, right now a 4A is running $499 (on Carnival's website) for the first two pax and $299 for the three additional cruisers for a total of $1895.

Two 4A's will cost $998 for one cabin and $1297 for the second cabin for a total of $2295. That's only $400 difference or $80 pp.

I would definitely get two cabins.

I have 3 kids and have done 5 in a cabin once on Carnival and once on Celebrity. I would not advise it. The extra beds are small, not really made for an adult size, and if they are not tiny, don't do it. The getting ready for dinner can be a nightmare too.

Thanks everyone for the responses... I do believe, that I have decided that my other 2 friends are not moving into our cabin.. If they want to come along than they need to get another cabin. DH and I have stayed in a inside state room before and it was tight, I am sure myself and the other 2 friends will be fine, but adding 2 additional adults will be quite cramped..

Thanks to everyone for chiming in..

:cool: :cool: Assign each "girl" to bring certain things - do not duplicate, won't have room. I have stayed inside stateroom and although not small, 5 will be tight - hope you are good friends. Remember, you can go to the spa and have showers, dry hair, etc so all 5 won't have to be getting ready at the same time. Share a bottle of wine, have a few laughs, and just go with the flow - you will figure it out. Put suitcases under the bed for laundry and extra shoes, etc. Keep closets just for hang up clothes, and it I know women (I am one) there will be plenty. Happy sailing. Let us know how it goes.:cool: :cool:

5 adults, inside cabin......

Anybody been to the circus and seen one of those clown cars with like 50 clowns that jump out,,,,,something like that.

I'm a Windowless Wonder from way back, but there isn't enough room in an interior cabin for 5 anythings, let alone people.

Oh, good Lord, no...I am an aft wraparound balcony snob and even with seperate cabin areas and that huge balcony, DH and I still bump into and annoy each other :D Think of the bathroom logisitics and God forbid, throw salt over my shoulder, one of you should get/feel ill and be confined to bed for any amount of time. Those inside cabins are SMALL and you will be crawling over beds and each other every day. I would love to be a fly on the wall watching 5 women in an inside cabin getting dressed and gussied up for formal night. :eek: As one other poster said, if you want to REMAIN friends, make other arrangements. Let us know what you decide and have a great cruise (and good luck! :p )

Archived