Sailing from New York

gavinfromlondon

We are booked on the Caribbean Princess sailing out of New York on 26 May.

Is anyone able to give an indication what the weather conditions are likely to be on the days sailing to/ from the Caribbean? We aren't too concerned about whether the sea's choppy, but it would be good if there was some sun!

Many thanks

While anything can happen, May is generally a time you can expect good weather up and down the East Coast of the US. Less rainy than April and not much chance of tropical storms/hurricanes (these tend to occur later in the season.)

I'm also on the May 26 sailing. Come and join the roll call!

We sailed out of New York last May and went in a few days early. We boarded with a suntan!! Honestly. From all the walking and the beautiful weather, we got burned. Hopefully it will be the same again this year.

During the sail-by, our photo is of us in short sleeved tees, other than the Statue of Liberty behind us, you'd think we were somewhere tropical.

Happy Sailing.

I was on the June 8th sailing on the Crown Princess last summer-it was hot hot hot! I'm from NYC, so I can tell you it usually gets pretty hot here around Memorial Day Weekend so you should be fine! But, sometimes the weather is a little weird here ie: 55 degrees today lol. I'm sure by the 2nd day you'll be burning in that sun.

Hello Gavin, We cruised last May 25th from NY on RCL EOS and the departure seas were calm and it was sunny. A little cool for the pool on the sailaway but fine on deck, But by the next morning it was shorts and tee's. We're sailing on the Caribbean Princess 6/13 and looking forward to good weather. Please don't drink all the Guinness. Enjoy your trip.

Plumloco

Archived