? about partner airlines and miles

sunlover5

I have gone to all the airline websites and cannot find what I am looking for. We have the most air miles with Continental. I have never thought about partner airlines till I read something about it. I have 2 upcoming flights with airlines that partner with them. How do I go about getting those miles on my Contiental account.?? Thanks!

Give them your CO number at checkin or call the airline and have them add it now.

Actually do both - call the airline or log onto their website to be sure your number is in the reservation before the day of departure.

Then double check when you check in that the number is still in the reservation (normally it will be printed on your boarding passes).

Lastly, retain all boarding passes and ticket stubs until you see the mileage credited to your account.

John

I fly Delta alot, but use my Continental Onepass account to accumulate miles. The miles always sow up in my account.

Check your boarding passes. The Onepass account number is printed under your name on the stub to the right side.

Archived