Princess Site - Security program say "caution"

vickie_bernie

Yes, I'm getting security warnings, as well. Not sure what happened. I just went in yesterday and had no problems. Very strange. I would definitely wait till they fix it before entering any information in.

I just tried to enter the website and received the same warning, even though I had no problem yesterday. Maybe because it is so early in the morning on the west coast they are not yet aware of the problem. We should see some sort of change later today I would think.

Randy

I just tried to enter the website and received the same warning, even though I had no problem yesterday. Maybe because it is so early in the morning on the west coast they are not yet aware of the problem. We should see some sort of change later today I would think.

Randy

Oh my goodness, I hope the site has not been hacked into!!!

Can you imagine the info that could be obtained from Princess, passport numbers, names, addresses, credit card, phone numbers etc.

That prob is not the case, at least I hope not.

Yes, I get the same warning

This organization's certificate has been revoked.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

Just what I need, more aggravation. I see the double post and try to edit out the second one, oh no, it just freezes there and I wait....and wait......and wait. Finally I have to get out of the browser and start over, I again try to edit, and the message comes up and says I waited too long to be able to edit anything.:eek: :( I'm not sure, but could there be a conspiracy in the works between CC and Princess........all done just to try MY patience?:rolleyes: :p

Randy

I usually use Mozilla as my web browser and the security is fine with it, but when I use Internet Explorer, I get the security message error. Strange because their security certificate is valid until 11-2008.

I wonder if it's not a Microsoft thing.

Kim

I finally tried, and while I didn't get any warnings, I did notice the cruise contract agreement did not come up and went straight to My Princess.

Same for me. Got right in but bypassed the contract agreement.:confused: I use IE.

Janet

Archived