Sleepless not in Seattle

debblue

leaving on Saturday the 18th for my alaska cruise on the statendam. and after all the cruises i have taken i am sleepless again.i guess the feeling never goes away, nor the anticipation of being on a cruise and sailing away!!!!!!!now the packing and unpacking and packing starts till the final day of flying out of new york.well its off to work to earn the money to cruise for 2005!!!!!everyone have a great week and hoping to post while onboard the statendam.:)Selamat pagi everyone!!!!!

I think you will love the Statendam and Alaska was fabulous when we cruised for 2 weeks in July!!!! It is one of our favorite cruising vacations, to kick back on the veranda and see all of the fabulous scenery! I think that your cruise is at a time that the cities will be less crowded. Trust me, this is a good thing! It was wall to wall people in July:eek: Have a fabulous time, and I bet you will sleep like a baby on the Ship when you get there!:cool:

Archived