Princess luggage tags..

ladypalmtree

I have not downloaded my docs before....How do I get my luggage tags if they are not sent with my docs like previious trips? Thanks:rolleyes:

They will be sent to you by mail in a large envelope with the answer book & excursion book. They sent us 6 tags, sometimes it looks like there are only 3, but they are sort of folded over.

Jan

Will they send them to me or my travel agent? Or does that depend on when I print out the docs...It is 73 days til my cruise...When can I print them out...Thanks so much!:rolleyes:

Depends on where your TA told them to send them. We always ask the lines to send them to us so we can make sure there are no errors and then we send them to clients. Call your TA and ask where they will be sent.

(BTW - you can always get extras at the pier),

They will be sent to you by mail in a large envelope with the answer book & excursion book. They sent us 6 tags, sometimes it looks like there are only 3, but they are sort of folded over.

Jan

We, too, thought we only had 3 luggage tags sent to us....but found out, after we called Princess, that the two sheets were actually stuck together - probably by static - but, the customer service rep said that we could get more at the cruise port terminal when we checked in....glad we have them ahead of time, anyway.

Thanks.....do you think I should print out my docs now...or wait until closer to the March 22nd Cruise...???:)

You should be receiving your luggage tags any day now. Boarding passes are usually available after final payment is made. It doesn't matter when you print out the boarding passes but to do so you will have to first enter your credit card information.

Archived