Bathroom Photos

TXRed

I have been reading the STAR reviews and some others and several people have mentioned the door to the commode area.....some saying it was difficult to 'sit' on properly if one weighed more that 100lbs or so.....well I will be OK...but my husband weights 180 and eerrrrrrrr the commode is one of his 'library places':p Does anyone have any photos of the bathroom area on the STAR??? balcony cabin TIA

my hubby is 6' and 250 lbs, he had no problems.

this is the toilet area of the spirit, very much like the star's toilet area.

awwwww thank you...I wouldn't want my darling of 45 years being uncomfortable in the ' library':p it's a little water closet!!:D

Having been on the Star, but I think it and the Jewel has the same room layouts. So here's the Jewel's bathroom.

IMG_1179.jpg

You can't sit straight on it, but if you tilt a bit to face the door, you have planty of room. :p

my hubby is 6' and 250 lbs, he had no problems.

this is the toilet area of the spirit, very much like the star's toilet area.

Having been on the Star, but I think it and the Jewel has the same room layouts. So here's the Jewel's bathroom.

You can't sit straight on it, but if you tilt a bit to face the door, you have planty of room. :p

Was in a Star Balcony room in December...the toilet area is like Toyz711's picture not like ddakrt's Jewel picture.

Hi --

The bathroom (toilet area) on the Dawn -- at least our room (balcony) was similar to the photo posted of the Spirit. There is a door separating the toilet area from the sink. My husband is tall and about 240 lbs (he may deny this ) and he had no issue with it. In fact, I think he was very happy there. :)

Have fun!

Here are photos from an AF mini-suite on the Dawn

[ATTACH]66895[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]66896[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]66894[/ATTACH]

There is a sliding door above the bathtub and a sliding door separating the toilet from the sink area

That is exactly how it is on the Star - it can be a little tight for a bigger person, but if you leave the door to the toilet area open it is not a problem. My DH weighs 300 lbs (and would kill me for saying that on a public website - ha!) and it was just fine for him, but he would close the door to the bathroom itself, and leave the door to the toilet area open.

OK.. has anyone been on the Sun in a Oceanview Stateroom and managed to take a picture of the bathroom? I am worried that it is going to be so small that I won't fit...:eek:

Sorry I don't have a picture of the star bathroom but we had o.v. room and I'm a 235 lb. man and I closed the door to the John with no problems , also no problems in the shower as others have stated.;)

IMG_1179.jpg

Hi! What cabin category were you in? This bathroom looks perfect! Thank you!!

Archived