Hi from onboard the Pacific Dawn!!

Hi Everyone,

Enjoying our time onboard the Pacific Dawn. The weather has been fantastic! We missed the meet & greet unfortunately as we went to the trivia instead... Sorry went straight from the Port tour to the Trivia & remembered later that we were meant to be in the Bengal Bar...

The ship is gorgeous. Entertainment fun. The CD is Martin Stevens. More later.

Cheers,

Charmain:)

Hi there

Sooooooo glad you are enjoying the Pacific Dawn - we had an absolute BALL. Martin was great - but I fell in love with Matt Edwards (the lead singer) - I could listen to that voice all day. I'm still peeling from the trip, and I put on 4 kilos, but what the heck - it was worth it. Hit the Dome and the Bengal Bars with a vengence and tried out the cocktail menu a few times. However we danced a lot and used the stairs more than the lifts.

Would LOVE to cruise again, but this time, we don't have a mini suite and a balcony, as this was my hubby's 50th birthday pressie. We met heaps of people, but the family we spent most of our time with had a normal suite with a window. I think that we will go for this option next time, as it makes it a lot more cost effective.

Enjoy the rest of the trip.

Goanna Joanna:)

Hi Chaz, glad you are having good time.

question.....Is Kaye Gordon a guest entertainer.?

she was on my november Pacific Star cruise, said she would be on PD 8/1/2008. she was great.

kind regards, Lorraine:) :)

Hi Lorraine,

Yes Kaye Gordon is one of our entertainers. She performed last night and will get off at Vila tomorrow to transfer to one of the other ships. Have to admit she wasn't really to my taste. Also have Peter Byrne (one of my favourites) and Greg Hudson (a hypnotist & magician, not one of my favourites). We also pick up one more performer tomorrow!! Not sure who.

Having a fantastic time and anjoying all the brand new production shows, one advantage of being on a new ship. Usual fun at trivia etc. Also a few new activities that are fun but I will share when I get home!

Lovely hot day in Ouvea today. Lots of burnt people on board.... Still amazes me how burnt some people get.

We like anytime dining. The answer to one of the other questions is you can only book from 8am - 5pm. After that you are a walk in and have to wait for a table. We have had no trouble booking a table for 6. Tried the Steakhouse last night and was a little disappointed. Nothing like the Star & Sun but more on that later. Food fantastic as usual. Just enjoyed a wonderful ice cream on deck!

Oh well off to have some more fun. More later.

Cheers,

Hi Lorraine,

Yes Kaye Gordon is one of our entertainers. She performed last night and will get off at Vila tomorrow to transfer to one of the other ships. Have to admit she wasn't really to my taste. Also have Peter Byrne (one of my favourites) and Greg Hudson (a hypnotist & magician, not one of my favourites). We also pick up one more performer tomorrow!! Not sure who.

Having a fantastic time and anjoying all the brand new production shows, one advantage of being on a new ship. Usual fun at trivia etc. Also a few new activities that are fun but I will share when I get home!

Lovely hot day in Ouvea today. Lots of burnt people on board.... Still amazes me how burnt some people get.

We like anytime dining. The answer to one of the other questions is you can only book from 8am - 5pm. After that you are a walk in and have to wait for a table. We have had no trouble booking a table for 6. Tried the Steakhouse last night and was a little disappointed. Nothing like the Star & Sun but more on that later. Food fantastic as usual. Just enjoyed a wonderful ice cream on deck!

Oh well off to have some more fun. More later.

Cheers,

Hi Chaz, thanks for the reply . glad your'e having a fantastic time.

sorry Kaye was not your cup of tea.(maybe I love her because I am between retirement and death LOL)

kind regards, Lorraine:) :)

Peter Byrne (one of my favourites) and Greg Hudson (a hypnotist & magician, not one of my favourites).

we had greg on our first cruise and Peter on our second cruise. We loved them both. We were hoping to get either one again on the last cruise.

Hi Lorraine,

Cheers,

Glad to hear you enjoyed your cruise. we followed you around the pacific.amazing you had hot weather and a day later we missed it due to bad weather.

wala we had a great sunny day , then the next day a cyclone hit.

cruising the pacific in january ahh:D you never know what you are going to get

Hi Karon,

We had good weather for most of our cruise. We had a fairly heavy shower the morning we were in Wala and the next day we pretty much had rain all day. That was probably our roughest day but nothing really for us seasoned cruisers, I reminded people all day that it was just to remind people that they were on a ship!!

Cheers,

Archived