When does pursers desk open

I believe you book your tours at the "tour" desk, and not the pursers desk. The tour desk is only open certain hours, which will be posted in your Capers.

If you are worried about not being able to get a particular tour you want, why not go online to the Carnival site, and book your tours there? It's very easy, and your tickets will be delivered to your cabin before you need them.

I believe you book your tours at the "tour" desk, and not the pursers desk. .

In 12/07, you could book them at both. Pursers Desk usually very busy afternoon of embaration. If Tour Desk isn't open, other options are online/filling out a form and dropping it into a box @ Tour Desk

At 8 days out might be too close to actually book them online now. I think there is a cutoff date. Yeah, they have the excursion forms at the tour desk, just fill them out, put it in the box, and then they will process it and your tickets will show up in your room. I agree though, if it was a must do tour, chances are it will be sold out via online before you arrive on the ship.

If the excursion desk is open (not sure about the hours; I wasn't paying attention), just go there. If they aren't open, you can book at the purser's desk. You should also be able to book via your TV.

LOVE Half Moon Cay. I'd go there on every cruise if I could.

Archived