noordam 27 feb aft balconies

rog747

hello from london uk

am thinking of booking noordam 27 feb nyc to the carribean

the aft balcony cabins either suites or verandah cabins look great,

i gather on noordam these aft cabins have not been covered over so what deck is best 4 or upto 7?

4 looks great as u look right over the stern?

is noordam like the queen victoria which i saw in southampton last weekend?

cheers roger

is noordam a classy ship? i hope so...i want to dress up abit...wld be cool to wear nice evening stuff

dont want to see jeans and t shirts like NCL etc...

wanted the queen mary 2 cruise same time but its full up

hello from london uk

i gather on noordam these aft cabins have not been covered over so what deck is best 4 or upto 7?

cheers roger

is noordam a classy ship? i hope so...i want to dress up abit...wld be cool to wear nice evening stuff

I can tell you 7142 and 7145 are wonderful. We were in 4180 in the Zuiderdam and it was noisy.

The Noordam is classy but maybe not quite as much as the Queen Mary (never been on her before though)

When the Westerdam had her refit she was made to look more like Noordam. We were on before her refit and our aft SC corner was mostly uncovered but the wrap around part to port was completely covered.All HAL ships are refined and very classy, and more classic ocean liner rather than a floating resort; to date Noordam is the newest being barely 2 years old. The structure of the Queen Victoria is basically the Vista hull design, so the answer to your question is "yes".

We'll be on her in 2 weeks and can't wait. You can't go wrong with your choice of an aft cabin...enjoy!

GN

hello from london uk

cheers roger

I wouldn't wait to long to book, as Carol has said. All cruises before the 27th are sold out...so that's the next to go!

Rog747 As rhea said in a previous post you can go to the site

http://cruise.bwatts.org and register for the meet and greet. You will find a collection of info there on the web site that we have put together for interested parties. You will find pictures of an AFT cabin under Photos. I am staying in an aft cabin (4174) The lower the deck the larger the rooms are. On deck 4 the va cabin is much larger than a normal VA cabin and the veranda is also larger.

See you on board......

Rog747 As rhea said in a previous post you can go to the site

http://cruise.bwatts.org and register for the meet and greet. You will find a collection of info there on the web site that we have put together for interested parties. You will find pictures of an AFT cabin under Photos. I am staying in an aft cabin (4174) The lower the deck the larger the rooms are. On deck 4 the va cabin is much larger than a normal VA cabin and the veranda is also larger.

See you on board......

Is 4174 a balcony or suite cabin? Thanks. Although I am booked on 2/27 Noordam, I do not have a cabin number, just a guarantee. HMMM? Did I do something wrong?

Archived