Cash on board?

lola4795

Is it possible to pay cash as we go for additional charges that we might accrue? I would rather not charge something to my room, but instead just pay out of my pocket as I order things that are not included in our cruise package.

Is it possible to pay cash as we go for additional charges that we might accrue? I would rather not charge something to my room, but instead just pay out of my pocket as I order things that are not included in our cruise package.

Sorry, that is not possible. The shops and venues on board do not carry cash and cannot accept cash.

Sorry, but the ship is not set up to handle cash except at the reception desk. You can however make payments on your account at any time, so there is no need to worry about having a credit card balance when you leave the ship.

yes, you can pay cash but you will need to put up a deposit when you embark. I think it is about $300 but I could be wrong. Everything you do on ship that has an additional charge will be put on your cabin account. As the time goes on the purser desk will let you know if your account is running low and ask for an additional deposit to be made. If you do have a credit card the best way to handle charges is to use the card and then the last night you can go to the pursers desk and pay the account in cash. That way you will not have a huge bill to deal with when you get home.

If what you are asking is: can I just pay with cash as I go along without putting up a deposit the first day? No, cruise lines all work the same way. You need to put the money up front or use a Credit card.

Nita

Archived