First timer allowed in Past Guest party?

Grits53

Well thank god you were able to take the time out of your life to skim this and set everyone straight on this very very minor matter.

Thank you.

Thank you very much.

Prehaps it happens to be that some of the ones which have strong feeling realize that it is one of the very small

"perks" given to repeat cruisers as pathetic as it may be and do not feel it should be shared with those who have not earned the right. The invitation will only have the return cruisers name on it. No where does it say, bring a friend/family. But I think it should and you have just given me my next letter writing idea.

You're ever so welcome. I guess I got my comeuppance there, huh? (and thank you in turn for adding an unassailable example which proves my point).

Oh shoot, the Message Board Police is here :o

FYI, you do not "drive" the boat, you sail the ship

Police demand/expect their authority and/or weapons will change peoples' behavior. I don't have (or presume to have) either of those commodities.

... and, not demeaning their considerable skill and expertise, captains of large vessels stopped sailing ships long before most of us were born (but that's probably another meaningless topic for another thread).

... and you're right, Cuizer2, it was said in jest. Apparently someone had a humorectomy before signing on the forum.

We just returned from Valor 5 days ago, and at the past guest party employees stood at the doorway of the theater and collected invitations as we entered. I did hear an employee ask a passenger for their invite. I don't know if they had it or not or what happened???

Oh shoot, the Message Board Police is here :o

FYI, you do not "drive" the boat, you sail the ship

via Retired Naval hubby..he.."taught" Admirals, how to "DRIVE the Boat..ie: submarine...whether cruise ships differ.."i-da-kno..but then there are NO sails there either..his lucky

via Retired Naval hubby..he.."taught" Admirals, how to "DRIVE the Boat..ie: submarine...whether cruise ships differ.."i-da-kno..but then there are NO sails there either..his lucky

Un-unh, subs got sails.

Just axe him.

Dan

Cruised on 3/09/08, Valor. At the pg party, they asked, "Who has 50 Carnival cruises?" "Who has 10 or more Carnival cruises?" "Those are our Platinum cruisers." Who has 9 Carnival Cruises?" all the way down to 1. Then, "Who is on their first Carnival cruise?" "You're not supposed to be here."

Whatever could they have meant by that???????:confused::confused:

Dan

Archived