Okay you SMARTIES, what is the most you ever SAVED on a cruise???

I cannot wait until I am totally time flexible...gonna get the BEST deals!

Of course those of you w/in driving distance to ports have a serious advantage!

I feel good about all our cruises. We have paid about $500 for 7 day Caribbean, interiors. First one booked GTY and were upgraded to exterior.

We have gotten OBC & free goodies on each cruise thru TA special.

First cruise got air KC-FLL for about $125 RT!!! (only 4 years ago)

This upcoming cruise I booked Midwest Express for $200RT OMA-FLL; that flight cost has gone up to $475pp!!!

Booked Embassy Suites on hotwire for $100/Sheraton for $75 for first cruise. Unfortunately ES isn't on hotwire anymore, so will pay about $150.

These are not quite the exceptional deals I see above, but within our central landlocked status and our needing to plan months ahead, I am very pleased with our deals (I am always on the lookout!)

I cannot wait until I am totally time flexible...gonna get the BEST deals!

Of course those of you w/in driving distance to ports have a serious advantage!

I feel good about all our cruises. We have paid about $500 for 7 day Caribbean, interiors. First one booked GTY and were upgraded to exterior.

We have gotten OBC & free goodies on each cruise thru TA special.

First cruise got air KC-FLL for about $125 RT!!! (only 4 years ago)

This upcoming cruise I booked Midwest Express for $200RT OMA-FLL; that flight cost has gone up to $475pp!!!

Booked Embassy Suites on hotwire for $100/Sheraton for $75 for first cruise. Unfortunately ES isn't on hotwire anymore, so will pay about $150.

These are not quite the exceptional deals I see above, but within our central landlocked status and our needing to plan months ahead, I am very pleased with our deals (I am always on the lookout!)

Sounds to me like you did very well. Congratulations from another landlocked area of Ohio.

Dianne

I don't think I would book a cruise from a discount website. Their prices are no better, really.

So, I would say find a good TA, or deal direct with the line. Prices will be comparable, no matter what anyone else tells you. .

Aren't you a TA?

Archived