RV rental

yuckylucky

Msmoger and yuckyluck--

You're both from NJ--why GB? I don't really care' date=' my Redskins are finished :( . It was tough trying to decide who to root for in the last game, but I hate Dallas worse than the Giants . . . There was quite a bit of slipping and sliding in the snow in that last GB/Seattle game. Fun to watch![/quote']

I'm GIANTS All The Way!!! :D :D :D My GB question was for YuckyLucky. Who do you get in your neighborhood to come to a Green Bay party in the Giants backyard :confused:. Well it should be a good game and may the best team (GIANTS :) ) win!!

BTW, I went to college in DC and am very familiar REDSKIN enthusiasm.

I'm GIANTS All The Way!!! :D :D :D My GB question was for YuckyLucky. Who do you get in your neighborhood to come to a Green Bay party in the Giants backyard :confused:. Well it should be a good game and may the best team (GIANTS :) ) win!!

BTW, I went to college in DC and am very familiar REDSKIN enthusiasm.

I've been a Cheesehead for 16 years now...beginning with the first fantasy football league I joined in 1992 and had Sterling Sharpe as one of my wide receivers. He racked up a ton of points for me...LOL...of course with the help of Favre (but Warren Moon of the then Oilers was my QB).

I work on a college campus where many of my colleagues are not from the tri-state area so thankfully a number of my friends are Green Bay fans.

Never got into the Giants...but I did meet Phil Simms and got his autograph back in the early 80s when he began there (he was doing a signing at a local gas station...imagine that!). I also run into him occasionally since he lives in the town next door. But I have nothing against the Giants either...except now that they are playing the Packers. LOL!!!

There will be Giants fans at the party as well which actually makes for a super-fab evening of trash-talking. :D I hope they don't mind all the green and yellow decorations...

There will be Giants fans at the party as well which actually makes for a super-fab evening of trash-talking. :D I hope they don't mind all the green and yellow decorations...

What time should I be there? :D :D Have a Great Time!!!

What time should I be there? :D :D Have a Great Time!!!

Here's the run-down:

5:30pm-guests arrive

5:31pm-beers open

5:32pm-scoring grid and betting commences

5:33pm-trash-talking ensues

5:34pm-nibbling on culinary delights starts

6:00pm-the packers beating the giants begins

LOL...hopefully I don't have to eat crow for that last agenda item... :D :p :rolleyes:

Oh, and ABC provides a courtesy shuttle to and from their place to anywhere in Anchorage so they'll take us to the airport, sweet.

Oh, and ABC provides a courtesy shuttle to and from their place to anywhere in Anchorage so they'll take us to the airport, sweet.

What time is your flight? During the day, no problem I'm sure, but if you have a late flight make sure they offer the shuttle at the time you need it. :)

That is something Great Alaskan Holidays offers as well... only our flight left at 2am, and we were told no shuttle was offered at that time! We had to call a taxi to pick us up off the GAH lot, around midnight.

5:00pm so I think we'll be okay. I'm going to search for transfer options on the boards from Whittier to Anchorage. Thanks! :)

Sometimes the RV's aren't ready for pick up until afternoon. If you don't have other plans Alaskan Leopard Comedy Tours offers a nice tour/transfer, arriving in Anchorage early afternoon. They drop off passengers anywhere in Anchorage. Perhaps consider them if you don't find something else you prefer in your search.

The 'comedy' is kind of silly, and pre-recorded, but the stops along Turnagain Arm are worthwhile IF you don't have something more exciting planned between disembarkation and your RV pick up time.

I agree that shuttles should be running at 5pm!:)

Archived