Soda Cards Help

hockeypapa

BOYS & GIRLS CARD

20 alcohol free drinks form the following selection: Soft drinks, Virgin Delights, Fresh squeezed citrus fruits, Iced Tea, Milk shakes, Assorted Sirups. Price: 40 euros.

commonsense2,

You have now migrated to become the experienced cruiser, a couple of weeks ago you were asking question after question. Now you are answering questions, CC at its best.:)

Now we want a complete review in every detail about your cruise on the prison ship, ooophs that slipped out I meant of course the Europa. The 6 star cruise ship, the stars are not a rating but the number of stars you see when lying in bed in an insude cabin, looking through the rust holes in the ceiling.

Ron

PS: One good word about the Europa and I'll arrange for trip back over the pond - ROWING.

commonsense2,

You have now migrated to become the experienced cruiser, a couple of weeks ago you were asking question after question. Now you are answering questions, CC at its best.:)

Now we want a complete review in every detail about your cruise on the prison ship, ooophs that slipped out I meant of course the Europa. The 6 star cruise ship, the stars are not a rating but the number of stars you see when lying in bed in an insude cabin, looking through the rust holes in the ceiling.

Ron

PS: One good word about the Europa and I'll arrange for trip back over the pond - ROWING.

LOL! i've been on 9 or 10 cruises (i've lost track) just not on costa - hence all the ???. i finally figured out how to get around costa website (pretty clunky). they REALLY need a good search feature on their site.

i'm not done asking ?s yet. i just came up with another. going to post it now.

i will do a complete, unvarnished review upon my return. how bad can it be? its a cruise. can't be as bad as my 28 niter on carnival liberty. yikes.

:cool: :cool: :cool: HELLO WELL BE CRUSING ON MARCH22ND HOW MUCH ARE THE SODA CARDS AND HOW MANY SODAS CAN YOU GET ANY INFO WOULD HELP US THAANKING YOU IN ADVANCE

Costa doesn't have true soda cards. (Right Blu?) They have the Boys and Girls Drink Cards that "Commonsense" described above. They are $59.00 for 20 drinks. This is very, very expensive if you are only going to use them for soda. A can of soda costs about $1.75 after tip.

P.S. -- You should turn off your caps lock. This means that you are yelling or screaming!

Costa doesn't have true soda cards. (Right Blu?) They have the Boys and Girls Drink Cards that "Commonsense" described above. They are $59.00 for 20 drinks. This is very, very expensive if you are only going to use them for soda. A can of soda costs about $1.75 after tip.

P.S. -- You should turn off your caps lock. This means that you are yelling or screaming!

Arbita,

My Mum said I should never argue with a lady. So you are 100% correct.:( (;) ).

Ron

What makes you think I'm a "lady?" I was born and raised in NY.....

So what, I was born and raised in cockney London, but I'm still a gentleman.

For me all members of the female gender are Ladies until proved otherwise. Or I plead the Fifth Amendment.:cool:

Ron

:cool: if a can of soda is $1.75 then 20 would cost $34.50 why would I buy the card for $59.00:cool:

:cool: if a can of soda is $1.75 then 20 would cost $34.50 why would I buy the card for $59.00:cool:

The boys and girls club coupons arent worth it if you are just going to purchase soda. Our kids love the frozen virgin drinks (eg pina colada, pink panther etc) and those drinks cost more.

the virgin cocktails ( pink panther yum) normally cost $4.50 each, thats why the cost $59 us, oh and milkshakes are only fruit milkshakes.

and b carefull not to lose the book or coupons as they do not replace them.

just an fyi- if your kids drink milk or juice you can stock up in the morning from the buffet, as they have little cartons of white and chocolate milk, and juice in which u can put into a bottle. you can put these into you room fridge for later.

Hi hockeypapa, I just checked my account. Actually I payed not 1.75 USD for a can of soda, but 2.75 USD. When you take these costs, 20 drinks on a boys and girls card are more or less, what you´ll pay for single sonda cans, however, if you tend to drink non-alcoholic cocktails or juices, it´s quite a good value.

If 2.75 USD is to expensive, think about bringing some soda for yourself with you, I never experienced any problem, however, I don´t overdo it, as I usually take two or 3 cans or small bottles with me.

Does anyone know if these expire at the end of the cruise? I actually have a couple of the tickets left from last time!

the coupon booklet looked the same on our '05 and '07 cruise, so Id try to use them. The get back to us and let us know:D

Archived