Has this happened to you?

Annefran

Hi, I went into my RCI account online and my upcoming reservation for March 2008 is missing. Has that ever happened to any of you and should I be concerned? It was there yesterday and gone today. I tried to add it back and it wouldn't let me. I did send RCI an email about it. Help! :eek:

I called RCI for website assistance. All they could tell me was it could be a glitch and to call my TA. I placed a call to my TA and left a message. I truly hope that someone didn't screw up my reservation which has been fully funded. Will keep you posted.....in the mean time let me know if this happened to any of you. Thanks!

I tried to access my cruises last night, and again this morning, both times it's saying they are unable to add my reservation at this time.

I then went to online check in (which i've been able to access previously for this cruise) and it says 'we are currently unable to retrieve your reservaton at this time. please call customer service".

I also tried my parents reservation for the same cruise and i'm getting the same message.

I have a cruise which will start on Saturday and I can not view it unless I go through the Before you Board and Online Check-in drop downs. It's still in the system just not visable via "normal" viewing channels.

d

I have a cruise which will start on Saturday and I can not view it unless I go through the Before you Board and Online Check-in drop downs. It's still in the system just not visable via "normal" viewing channels.

My other cruises are still visable.

d

I tried to access my cruises last night, and again this morning, both times it's saying they are unable to add my reservation at this time.

I then went to online check in (which i've been able to access previously for this cruise) and it says 'we are currently unable to retrieve your reservaton at this time. please call customer service".

I also tried my parents reservation for the same cruise and i'm getting the same message.

I just called my TA- we switched rooms a few weeks ago and she thinks they changed our booking #(???) she's going to contact RCI and get back to me.

I'll let you know what happens.

Hey Anne

They do website maintenance over the weekend and that usually produces weird things. You should see it again later this afternoon.

Sue, you are exactly right. I spoke with my TA and she said the very same thing. I went back into my account and it's back, whew....RCI scared me a little. Thanks so much for everyone's input, it was so greatly appreciated. I can always count on CC'ers for help, you are all awsome!!! ;)

Sue, you are exactly right. I spoke with my TA and she said the very same thing. I went back into my account and it's back, whew....RCI scared me a little. Thanks so much for everyone's input, it was so greatly appreciated. I can always count on CC'ers for help, you are all awsome!!! ;)

Yep, stay away from your reservations on the weekend it never ends well and usually just ends up upsetting people.:eek::D:p

Hi there annefran it has happened to me as well. Yesterday our cruise was missing on "My Cruises" even though it had been there previously. No record at all. It is fully paid for and we have the set sail pass and all documents and we sail on the 26th! A wee bit worrying! I have e-mailed RCCL but no reply yet. I see from other members they feel it is something to do with weekend site updates, hope so. Let you know if and when it reappears. Will contact our TA as well.

I see you have a B2B (at least it looks like it). That's the reason. You have to talk with someone special. It will never show up on the website again. Very frustrating, but we have the very same situation. Not to worry!

Mine never ever once has shown an active reservation, even though they have been booked and paid for. Always says "no future reservation listed, or however they word it. But it is fine. I check in on-line, board the ship, no poblems. Mine is really screwy though, it also has 3 zero cruise credits for cruises I never even took! For instance, one say's Navigator of the Seas - 0 credits. Never even been on that ship, weird.

Am I going absolutely crazy? I could swear I looked and saw what seemed to be B2B dates for OP, and now I don't see them. So I checked all the other posters, and no B2B for anybody. I think I need a cruise to rest.:D Sorry for the wrong post, but if anybody has a B2B, you will get that message.

Hi Annefran. :) :) :) ref my message of Monday just to say my cruise info popped back up again on "My Cruise" today. Makes me feel a bit happier seeing it there. I had sent an e-mail to RCCL but I dont know if that did it or as others pointed out updating the system produces weird effect.

The same thing has happened to me - TWICE - same cruise. It really is unnerving - but both times, the cruise comes back - and both times, it was over a weekend. If it happens again, I will try not to freak out! I'm glad it all worked out for you guys.

It happened to me before our back to back on the Navigator. One day everything just vanished from the website. The next day everything was back. Don't worry, I'm sure it's fine. Also on that cruise we didn't get our docs until 5 days before we travelled- now that was worrying. Apparently they had been lost in transit to the UK. The docs we did get were emergency ones- no flashy files, just photocopied sheets stapled to an RCI cover.

Hope all turns out well for you, and you have a great cruise.

Archived