Cabin Night Dinner Theater

cardfans

I have read several posts on here regarding the Cabin Night Dinner Theater in Denali and would like some information on it, please. Is it an interesting show? Is the food good? How long does it last? Thanks for any information. I have looked it up on their website, but wanted some firsthand experience.

I only go when I have a 2 for 1 coupon. :) But the show is very good with talented actors/singers in my experience. Enjoyable evening. Food is very good too, salmon is better at some of the bakes, but good anyway.

Thanks Budget Queen. It is always good to get the opinion of a seasoned Alaska traveller. Everyone in our group likes plays so that is an option I can put out to them to see if anyone wants to go.

Will you be in Fairbanks? The Palace Theater is a favorite of mine at Pioneer Park. The show in Ester is also very good.

We are on a cruisetour (yes I know it may not be the best way to see Alaska, but it is what our group has agreed on for this time) and will only be in Fairbanks for a short time. But thanks for the suggestion. How long is the Cabin dinner show in Denali? I read where there are two times, 5:30 and 8:30. I am assuming the show relates to Alaska in some way??

. How long is the Cabin dinner show in Denali? I read where there are two times, 5:30 and 8:30. I am assuming the show relates to Alaska in some way??

A couple hours, yes, it is Alaska themed. If you have an evening in Fairbanks- most of the cruisetour hotels have shuttle buses to Pioneer Park.

We are on a cruisetour (yes I know it may not be the best way to see Alaska, but it is what our group has agreed on for this time) and will only be in Fairbanks for a short time. But thanks for the suggestion. How long is the Cabin dinner show in Denali? I read where there are two times, 5:30 and 8:30. I am assuming the show relates to Alaska in some way??

Be sure of when your Tundra Wilderness Tour is. I wanted to do the Cabin Night Dinner show, but our tour left at 2:30 in the afternoon and didn't return until 11:00 pm that night, so wasn't there for either of the shows.

Then we left Denali at Noon the next day so missed out on the show there totally, but at least I hadn't paid for tickets.

Actually it was kind of funny, we had tickets to attend three Alaska shows and didn't make it to any of them. In Whitehorse we had tickets but spent the evening looking for a restaurant open that wasn't a two hour wait so missed the show. In Dawson City, it was pouring down rain, so didn't walk to the saloon. Then in Fairbanks bought Ester Gold Camp tickets for dinner and show. The show started at 8:30 pm but the shuttle time back to the hotel was 8:45, so if we had gone in, we'd have been rude leaving after only 15 minutes, so that was a waste of money for the tickets. Did have a great dinner though (my husband devoured the crab legs).

If we wait until we reach Denali will it still be possible to get tickets? Not knowing for sure when we will get there, I would not want to pay for tickets and not be able to use them or else just be too tired to go and not enjoy it.

Archived