Paul Gauguin in June for my Honeymoon starting to go cross eyed over details

efiguero

When you become I member for $150 you instantly get the benefits as explained on the site.

I do not think you will be able to get the preferential pricing if you keep the OWB with Regent. That is something your TA needs to work on...or you can contact IC directly. (There is no law that you have to use a TA for every aspect of your trip.)

Does that help enough?

EF ok congrats and great decision...looks like we will be neighbors..go figure!!! Yes Ambassador is the way to go and you will get a better rate if you book it yourself. Search around on line and you will find a great rate. I will bet you find somehting cheaper, but don't cancel just in case. Looks like your Fiance is one step ahead of you. I did the same for my fiance but I had to tell her as she was getting upset that she would miss out on the OWB...hey you only live once. We decided not to do the Moorea or Bora Bora so that our first glimpse would be from the PG...we didn;t want to spoil it. Besides this is really about relaxing and getting acclimated the real excitement is the cruise. For us at least. I have heard 488 is the best snorkeling and view of the Motu. I have my parents checking out the OWB Lagoons and Motu to get their opinion as they will be there this month on their own cruise. So I will wait to hear their feedback. Anyway we'll probably will see you at the IC..maybe we can get together for a drink in congratulations of the nuptuals! Congrats...by the way are spending any time in LA???

You want to stay at the Intercontinental Beachcoomber Hotel in Moorea. Bungalow #301 is secluded and gorgeous with awesome view. Its to the north of the dolphins. Very peaceful. Do the underwater walk in Morrea. Bring french money with you on the islands. the ship was disappointing but since your honeymooning it, it should be great. Tell the main bar tender Dan and Luke from Arizona say Hi. the captains different and watch out for his girlfriend hitting on the single men. Aloha....

Eric,

I was able to get a MUCH cheaper rate going going directly to the IC instead of going through a TA. this is NOT to say that your TA can't get you a lower rate but sometimes its worth trying it yourself. I woould call the IC directly and see what kind of deal they could get you. If you talk with Andrew in the conceirge he is VERY helpful! You can tell him Rudy sent you as I know he knows me VERY well!!! LOL Again this is a hit or miss but sometimes it pays to go directly to the hotel.

So, lets see less than 5 months till we begin oour honeymoon!!! Is it me or is time crawling along?!?!?! Sheesh if time went any slower it would be going backwards! But alas all good things come to those who wait...ya right!!!

Archived