For all of you Bert Stratton Fans...!

Hippygirl23

Hi spittler, I think bert is on the CB right now but dont quote me on that! I have seen him twice on the CB and am so excited to be seeing him on the new Ruby next year. I dont think he will be cruising that much this year as he is making his new album in Nashville. I am a huge Bert fan and love watching him perform!!! :p

Hi!

I think that Bert is due to get back on the CB next week and to be there most weeks until the ship goes into drydock in April. He will be off a couple of weeks during that time, so if anyone wants to make sure he will be sailing any particular week, it would be a good idea to email him first.

We are planning to see him for the 10th time in February, and then will probably book the "Bert cruise" aboard the Ruby for next January. Unless his plans change, he is not planning to be performing aboard any cruise ship as the regular piano bar entertainer once he moves to Nashville. Those of us who really enjoy him will have to catch him on a "Bert cruise."

Reggie

Oh dear,

We'll miss him again!! We missed him on the CB in Sept. 2004 (Hurricane Jeanne week) and now we'll be on the Ruby, only in November 2008. Drat. I post with another gal who has gotten to know him very well. I imagine she has all his info about this. I'll have to see.

I know that he is very good--his fans adore him!

Lynne

Hi!

I think that Bert is due to get back on the CB next week and to be there most weeks until the ship goes into drydock in April. He will be off a couple of weeks during that time, so if anyone wants to make sure he will be sailing any particular week, it would be a good idea to email him first.

We are planning to see him for the 10th time in February, and then will probably book the "Bert cruise" aboard the Ruby for next January. Unless his plans change, he is not planning to be performing aboard any cruise ship as the regular piano bar entertainer once he moves to Nashville. Those of us who really enjoy him will have to catch him on a "Bert cruise."

Reggie

The CB is not going into drydock. It was cancelled. The CB is doing shorter cruises until it comes up to NY.

I emailed Bert. He said he would be on the April 13-19 cruise.

I cant wait to see him again. A must see for anyone!

Think of Jim Carrey playing the piano. He plays standing up.

Anyone you have ever heard on the radio since 1940 he can imitate.

He does that persons style of singing. Then adds his own great comedy into it. Check out his website. Listen to his Phantom of the Opera on his website!

Archived