Excursion Question

Annefran

I had put this question on the Barbados boards but haven't got an answer to date. I thought I'd try here also. Thanks for any info you can share.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could give me feedback on this excursion, 4X4 Safari and Beach Excursion in Barbados through RCI. It warns people with back or heart problems shouldn't participate. I have neither condition but have hip issues. Is it difficult to do? Not sure why they put that disclaimer on the excursion.

Just lots of bouncing, think jeep with bad shocks and not great padding on the seats, if that would bother you then don't do it.

OK I think I understand. Not sure whether it would bother my hip or not. Will have to give it some though. Thanks for reply.

I haven't been on the Barbados 4x4 excursion, but I've been on others. Generally it is a really rough ride. Would being shaken in a 4x4 agravate your hip? Only you can answer that. ;)

Thanks for the info. Will have to think about that one. Happy Cruising!

Decided after you all posted your comments that bouncing around in a 4X4 may be too much for me, lol. We decided to do the Barbados Boatyard for the day. Much more my speed, ;) . Thanks for your comments, much appreciated.

Archived