Closet in AC minisuite Dawn Princess

KAKcruiser

We had an AC mini-suite on Baja deck on the Sun, the sister ship of the Dawn, and I personally thought the closet space was great. It was a walk in and we stored not only our hanging stuff but all our luggage plus my DH's golf clubs. I know I've read some other post that commented about it being small but that sure isn't my memory of it.

I also stayed in a mini-suite on Sun Princess and I thought the space adequate as well…but there was only one of me. There is other storage space throughout the stateroom, so if you fill the closet, it’s not a disaster. I do remember quite deep drawers in the closet which would take a lot of stuff.

Who cares…the beauty of the room makes up for it.

Is it possible the closet and hanging space is different on the Sun and the Dawn?
As far as I know, the ships are identical. I wouldn’t consider this a major issue – there is plenty of storage space in the room for three people…you might have to put underwear in a nightstand drawer, but I don’t think I’d fret about it. The room is brilliant.

Suggest you go to Princess.com -

1. select Ships from top line menu

2. select Dawn

3. select Deck Plans

4. select your deck

5. put your cursor on your cabin and click

6. it will give you the option of seeing the floor plan or a 360 tour - do both- I bet you are going to be pleased. :)

Trust me, there is more than enough storage room for 3 of you.

Hey, put someone in the living area and one in the bedroom and play the 'battle of the TV remote control'. As the TVs sit back to back it is alway interesting to see which one gets turned on or off. It's really not a problem, we just turned it into a game.

By the way, the bathroom is marvelousssssssssss! :D

Really, the mini-suites on the Dawn/Sun (and yes they are identical) are equal to full suites on other ships. You will love it! If we could afford it :( we would alway sail on a Sun Class ship in a mini.

Archived