Fantasy parking question-cab vs. parking

stacydoc

What is the fee to park at the New Orleans port? Going on the 4 day Fantasy on 2-28-08 and trying to decide to take a cab or pay to park (live in New Orleans area-Westbank)!! Anyone know what a cab charges? It's probably 5-10 miles???

The parking in my estimation is costly. Call Service Cab they can tell you the cost of the cab from your home to the ship and you can schedule your pickup and return with them. I too live in the New Orleans area(on the North Shore). I am getting a ride to the ship in February.

What is the fee to park at the New Orleans port? Going on the 4 day Fantasy on 2-28-08 and trying to decide to take a cab or pay to park (live in New Orleans area-Westbank)!! Anyone know what a cab charges? It's probably 5-10 miles???

I know this isn't and answer to your question, but In the Oakwood Mall (gretna) do you know if the Torrid is now open?

I think the fee, at the pier, is $98.00 for a 5 day cruise. Cab from Algiers was $15.00.

Welcome Home...how was your Transatlantic????

We leave in a couple of weeks out of Miami and it still seems strange not to be cruising out of New Orleans!!

There is alternative parking for $12 a day that will shuttle you to the port, not sure if its worth only saving $2 a day to park right at the port or not for only 4 days.

Im looking at going out of New Orleans myself for a change of pace, Im in Texas.

Archived