Food Network has Sapphire Princess!

flipoid

Right now (10 p.m. Eastern time) the Food Network is showing an episode of Robert Irvine's "Dinner Impossible" where he's cooking aboard the Sapphire Princess. Thought some of you might want to check it out if you didn't know about it already.

I didn't have time to search, so I'm sorry if there's already a thread about this. There wasn't one on the first page.

Happy cruising!

Go to the Food Network website. Pick Mission Impossible show and look for the program calendar. I know that the shows are aired more than once. Hope you get to see it. The passengers enjoyed the sailaway, and the weather looked fantastic. I read that it was filmed in August of 2007. Just about peak summer in Alaska.

We watched it last night. I'm a new fan of Robert Irvine. I like how he seemed pleasant to work with, there were no egos involved and everyone was working real hard. Now, I don't know what was going on when the cameras were off but I did like what I saw. The food looked very good. It also gave us a chance to see the galley and understand their food prep a little more. We are going on the Sapphire for the first time in October so it was nice to see a little bit of the ship.

• 2 months later...
... I'm a new fan of Robert Irvine.

I really enjoy this show and I like him a lot, but Derf beat me to this:

Food Network drops 'Dinner: Impossible' chef Robert Irvine for lying

from

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/food-network-drops-dinner-impossible-chef-robert-irvine-for-lying-6642.php

:eek: You just never know with people! :(

I thought the show was great! I would have loved to have been on that ship! The food looked wonderful and this compliment comes from a very picky pastry school graduate!

Our family just happened to be on this ship and were fortunate enough to taste the wonderful food as seen on Dinner Impossible. It was an amazing spread and presentation. It was fun to actually see it aired on TV and going through recalling what we had tasted and either liked or didn't care for so much. I would have loved to be the receiver of those knives. I hope you get to sail with Princess someday, they are a great cruiseline. We have loved every cruise with them.

Paul

Archived