Grand Cayman Crippled.....

sail7seas

For those booked on the Oct 2nd Zuiderdam sailing, I hope you will join us in the Roll Call so we can all meet up for sailaway.

That is why I never sign up on the Roll Calls. As much as I really want to meet the CC'ers who will be aboard Zudm with us, we never make it to sailaway. Much of the time, it is set up that sailaway is when everyone meets eachother and I never want to say I will be there when I know I will not. If the meeting were some other time during the cruise, it would be great and I'd love to meet up with everyone. Has it firmly been set for sailaway?

S7S- I am the same way ! It is always hectic enough working out things with my own family. I do tend to find people once onboard thry serendipity.

I was not on the Constellation 5 minutes (on my way to the cabin) when a fellow cc'er called out "you must be Jackie from New York !.

I guess knowing that I was traveling just with my two daughters gave me away- still its a ship that carries a few thousand pax!

I also met a cc'er on a bus in Sardinia as we headed to the beach. She was behind me boarding and I guessed that she was Suzie !

Those sort of impromptu meetings are fun. Also when I go without my husband I am more open to meeting up with the other women who are traveling solo.

We've always found that around 7:30 in a central location lounge is a great time to meet and not on the first night- night of the first sea day works great! Looking at the Zuidy deck plans it looks like Ocean Bar would be great place for both early seating leaving the dining room and late diners having before dinner cocktail? Sailaway is just too busy and rushed for a meeting for us, but you can always have that AND have a definite other meeting planned for another evening for cocktails/after dinner drinks. It's important to decide before you all sail so everybody who wants to meet the others knows when and where.

How are the prices for this October sailing. Maybe we can go- would love to meet everybody! :D

Archived