Kids Crown & Anchor

AJCruizer

I ordered the Card in July right before our cruise, still havent recieved the card. Has anyone got theirs?

I signed my daughter up right when they first came out with the program for kids, and I still haven't gotten her card yet. However, when I just booked my April cruise, her C & A number automatically is listed on the ressie - so even though she doesn't have the card, she is signed up and on record with RC as being part of the C & A Program. If you e-mail them and ask them for your child's C & A number, they will give it to you.

I signed DD up on-line...and on GOS the LA indicated that there were some issues lately with the on-line sign up, but they may not be corrected. DD got her C&A benefits and a sticker for the Sea Pass. Hopefully the # will be on the next trip ahead... I may just email to ask and see if I can get her # now.

I ordered the Card in July right before our cruise, still havent recieved the card. Has anyone got theirs?

I e-mailed C & A also for the numbers. It took them a couple of days to e-mail me back but they did update my upcoming reservation with the numbers.

Hi,

It took some time for my daughters card to come in the mail. We actually sailed without it and it arrived about 6 weeks after that. As long as they have the number on file with the proper cruise credits I wouldn't worry about it. It will get there eventually. Your children's status is based on your status since they cross reference the accounts. So whatever level you are at the kids will be the same. Hope this helps.

Happy sailing!

My Son has had a C&A number since 2000. We would just give Royal Caribbean the C&A number when we booked and he would get the cruise credits. He just got a Crown & Anchor Society card in the mail yesterday, we didn't ask for it, it just came. The letter opens with "Welcome and congratulations on your membership in Royal Caribbean's Crown & Anchor Society..."

Archived