Shopping

captain_oats

Thanks For Your Info On Shells. I Won't Waste My Time Searching The Beaches In Aruba For Shells Instead I Will Enjoy The Beauty Of The Island. I Will Get Some Aloe Products As Gifts And For Myself -i, Too, Find It Helpful For Sensitive Skin Which I Also Have. Would Enjoy Meeting You Someplace, Sometime - Maybe In Aruba.:) :) :)

Would Enjoy Meeting You Someplace, Sometime - Maybe In Aruba.:) :) :)
Sounds like a plan! ;) I recently had the pleasure of meeting another CC'r RevSmith from this forum at my hotel during her cruise stop.

Arubalisa,, Thanks Sooo Much For Your Info. On Aloe. I Read About The Factory In One Of These Threads And Know That Aloe Products Are Great. I Will Take Your Advice As To Where To Shop. Also, I Love Shell Collecting - What Is Your Advice As To Which Beach To Go To??? I Appreciate Your Help. Luvstraveling - Roanoke Is A Great City And Both Of Us Will Be Glad To Get Out Of This Cold.:( Wish We Were On The Same Ship As I Would Enjoy Meeting You And Your Dad. What Are Your Ports?? Mine Are Aruba((only Half A Day):( ,cartagena, Col., Panama Canal, Colon, Panama ,limon, Costa Ricca And Ocho Rios, Jamaica.this Cruise Cannot Get Here Soon Enough For Me.:d

I'm in Virginia, too, and going on the Brilliance to the Panama Canal in March, so I'll be interested in your review.

There are two of us on the Island Cruisers of VA thread in the Floataway Lounge going on Brilliance. Come on over!

I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED YOUR PICS AND LINKS - WHAT A GREAT HELP YOU HAVE BEEN. IT MAKES THE TRIP SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. STILL HAVE NOT DECIDED ON A BEACH IN ARUBA BUT PALM BEACH APPEARS TO BE THE MOST POPULAR.:confused: I HAVE NOT READ MANY THREADS ON FOLKS GOING ON THE CORAL PRINCESS 2-25???? THE PANAMA CANAL SOUNDS VERY HOT - I AM FAIR AND BURN EASY SO HAVE TO WEAR TONS OF SUNSCREEN WHICH IS A PAIN - ALSO A HUGE HAT.:( :( I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CANAL AND ALL THE INTERESTING PORTS. ARUBA APPEARS TO BE THE BEST FOR A BEAUTIFUL BEACH WHICH I PLAN TO SPEND MOST OF THE TIME AT ONE. WHAT A NEAT EXPERIENCE MEETING A CC IN YOUR HOTEL. IT WAS 11 DEGREES THIS AM WHEN I WENT TO WORK.:eek: WHERE DO YOU LIVE???

I HAVE REALLY ENJOYED YOUR PICS AND LINKS - WHAT A GREAT HELP YOU HAVE BEEN. IT MAKES THE TRIP SO MUCH MORE ENJOYABLE WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. STILL HAVE NOT DECIDED ON A BEACH IN ARUBA BUT PALM BEACH APPEARS TO BE THE MOST POPULAR. I HAVE NOT READ MANY THREADS ON FOLKS GOING ON THE CORAL PRINCESS 2-25???? THE PANAMA CANAL SOUNDS VERY HOT - I AM FAIR AND BURN EASY SO HAVE TO WEAR TONS OF SUNSCREEN WHICH IS A PAIN - ALSO A HUGE HAT. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THE CANAL AND ALL THE INTERESTING PORTS. ARUBA APPEARS TO BE THE BEST FOR A BEAUTIFUL BEACH WHICH I PLAN TO SPEND MOST OF THE TIME AT ONE. WHAT A NEAT EXPERIENCE MEETING A CC IN YOUR HOTEL. IT WAS 11 DEGREES THIS AM WHEN I WENT TO WORK. WHERE DO YOU LIVE???

Thank you for your kind words. It is always nice to know when you are appreciated.

I live about 1 hour north of downtown Atlanta, just at the start of the North Georgia mountains. I have lived here for 7 years and we have seen more wintry precipitation in the last 10 days than we have seen in 7 years, with more on the way tonight. :rolleyes: :( Our lowest temperature this week was 12 degrees. Our average daytime temps should be in the low 50's and we have been lucky to get out of the 30's.

The Panama Canal, if you have not seen it already is truly a wonder of the world. Panama is a beautiful country unto itself. I hope you enjoy your entire cruise, and just keep slathering on that sunscreen! ;) :)

Archived