Doubletree Hotel Coconut Grove on South Bayshore Drive

Joeci

Hi everyone, can anyone give us any info on the Doubletree hotel Coconut Grove on South Bayshore drive, we're looking for a clean place with some shopping close by, the price is not to bad.

Hi - We will be staying here is a couple of weeks and I will put up a review when we return around 2/16. It does look nice and the reviews on Trip Advisor are pretty good. We mainly booked here for the CocoWalk area - hotel says it's around a 10 minute walk.:)

Joeci,

I posted an earlier thread asking about this. I have a reply promising a review from Mollyanne as well. In addition I had another reply with some links to the Coconut Grove area. Sounds like it is in a nice area. When are you going? We have it booked for the first week of March.

Hi everyone, can anyone give us any info on the Doubletree hotel Coconut Grove on South Bayshore drive, we're looking for a clean place with some shopping close by, the price is not to bad.

I used to live right next door to the hotel...its in a great area across from the bay. Its within walking distance of Cocwalk which has so many choices for food, nightlife, and shops. It beats staying downtown.

Wow thanks for the info, we will be down there July 18th, shopping and the night life is important just somewhere to walk around and grab something to eat is great, now we're really getting excited. Thankyou so much

Archived