Documents--I want paper/ It says I want Electronic ?

mr jailerman

With 34 days till my Inspiration cruise. The "My Documents" section now says in bold print that I prefer Electronic Documents while in small red writing it says Paper documents will be sent by mail ??? I give up ?? I guess it's good to be able to print them if I need to but I can't have my Documents dance that way can I ??:) I'm sure I have read this here before, I just can't remember the answers to this question. Thanks !:D

Why would you need paper if you can print them yourself?

Truth be told you don't even need to print them. All of your information is in the computer, you can show up at the pier with just your passport.

Some of us just like receiving the blue book in the mail. I guess we are just old fashioned in that regard. :)

Truth be told you don't even need to print them. All of your information is in the computer, you can show up at the pier with just your passport.

Some of us just like receiving the blue book in the mail. I guess we are just old fashioned in that regard. :)

I like to see that big fat envelope in the mail box. My kids and I play a game at dinner to see who can guess what day they will come

Well since the computer now says that "I PREFER" and can print my e-documents I just did.. I would prefer the paper but piece of mind is worth something I guess as I have a Cat 12 booked so there is a bit of investment involved.:eek: Maybe they will still show up in the mail as the cruise is in 34 days.. Thanks to all for great info as always !:)

Well since the computer now says that "I PREFER" and can print my e-documents I just did.. I would prefer the paper but piece of mind is worth something I guess as I have a Cat 12 booked so there is a bit of investment involved.:eek: Maybe they will still show up in the mail as the cruise is in 34 days.. Thanks to all for great info as always !:)

mr jailerman,

Why not choose 'when' you would like to do your 'Doc dance"? :cool: I did just after I finished printing my edocs! :D Printed them for the first time last Nov. Said I wouldn't do it again, but couldn't wait to get my hands on them so I gave in and did it again! ;) Have a wonderful cruise!

Luv's Crusin'

With 34 days till my Inspiration cruise. The "My Documents" section now says in bold print that I prefer Electronic Documents while in small red writing it says Paper documents will be sent by mail ??? I give up ?? I guess it's good to be able to print them if I need to but I can't have my Documents dance that way can I ??:) I'm sure I have read this here before, I just can't remember the answers to this question. Thanks !:D

This same thing happened to us back in Nov, and a few days later I got our paper docs in the mail. Hopefully it will be this way for you.

I leave in 15 days... and the e-docs are printed and waiting for me.

HOORAY!!!

BUT, I like the mailed docs, too! I figured it wasn't worth bugging my PVP over, tho'. I guess the luggage tags are the most important part to print -- but even they can be found at the pier at check-in...

Happy cruising!!! When you get home, tell us how it went!!!

You will get your docs in the mail as you want to. I went through the same worry, had the message in red about getting them in the mail, and it also said electronic was my preference when it wasn't. My docs showed up a week later. When Monday comes, it will be 3 weeks 'til we cruise:D

You will get your docs in the mail as you want to. I went through the same worry, had the message in red about getting them in the mail, and it also said electronic was my preference when it wasn't. My docs showed up a week later. When Monday comes, it will be 3 weeks 'til we cruise:D

Their is still hope for me yet ! Thanks..:)

Archived