Food Photos from Princess Cruise

jedokids

Hello Everyone--

If you would like to see our food photos from the Caribbean Princess, our Ultimate Balcony Dinner and from Capt. Bobby's Rumbaba Sailboat in St. Thomas ~ please click on the following link and click on slideshow.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=78642676215.95574255315.1200760682744&UAUTOLOGIN_ID=78642676215&UAUTOLOGIN_ID=78642676215

Please let me know if it works!

Thanks!

Dorie & Jerry

Hello Everyone--

If you would like to see our food photos from the Caribbean Princess, our Ultimate Balcony Dinner and from Capt. Bobby's Rumbaba Sailboat in St. Thomas ~ please click on the following link and click on slideshow.

www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=78642676215.95574255315.1200760682744&UAUTOLOGIN_ID=78642676215&UAUTOLOGIN_ID=78642676215

Please let me know if it works!

Thanks!

Dorie & Jerry

Album Not Found

The link you are using is no longer valid. If this link was sent to you in an email and you would like to view the photos, you will need to contact the album owner and have them share the album using the Gallery's share feature.

If the link was to your own album and you would like to link your album from a personal web site or create a custom email message, please follow these instructions:

1. Share the album with yourself, from the "Share Photos" tab, with your own email address in the "To" field.
  2. After you receive the share email, copy the URL, or web address, included at the bottom of the email.
  3. This web address can be sent to friends or family with a custom email message, or you can use it to add to your personal web site.

If you continue to receive this error, please contact EasyShare Gallery's Customer Service

Wonderful pictures thank you so much for sharing hopefully the menu is just like that on the Diamond Princess when we go on the hawaiian cruise on March 2nd. Once again thanks for sharing

Sorry--

This is my first time trying to post pictures! Please try this link and see if it works!

If you can't see the pictures in this email, click here to see it in a web browser:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=104lthbr.17wmfzdf&x=0&y=8bt301

Let me know!

Thanks!

Dorie

thanks for all the great photos of all that great food......:)

Hello Fellow Foodies~

I'm glad you all enjoyed our food pictures! We enjoyed eating it all! Just to answer some of your questions~

The crab, lobster claw and shrimp was in the Horizon Food Court and it was three nights! They had it Sun, Mon, and Thurs. -- the first night and on both formal nights! We love to eat -- so we went there before dinner! Everyone was so nice on the ship -- they were even helping us crack open the lobster claws!!! They were all cold, but very delicious!

I'm sorry I didn't get a picture of the French Onion Soup -- but it is some of the best we have ever had! We have been on 8 cruises (Disney, Carnival, Princess, Celebrity,and NCL),and I think Princess had the best food!

Happy Anniversary to the couple celebrating their 25th! The Ultimate Balcony Dinner was the most romantic dinner I have ever had in my life! I was actually crying! We had celebrated our 10th anniversary a few months before and we mentioned that when we ordered the UBD and they had a special surprise in our room! They had the whole room decorated with Happy Anniversary balloons and swan shaped towels that were kissing on our bed! It is a very special memory for both of us!

Dorie & Jerry

Hi Everyone--

The Balcony Dinner was $50pp. but it was well worth every penny! They don't call it "Ultimate" for nothing!

Included~

Flowers and a Candle

A photo by the ship photographer

A Split of Champagne

We each had a drink

The appetizers and a tray of Hourderves (sp?)

The breadsticks and rolls (which we loved on Princess - must be homemade)

The Salad with a whole head of Bibb Lettuce & Huge slices of Cheese

The Surf & Turf (with the biggest filet mignon I've ever had!)

The dessert and the Dessert tray

I don't think you could get that meal anywhere for $100!

Wish I was there now!

Dorie

Archived