Sign & Sail Printing Question

Guera88

I posted this Like a month ago and it worked for everyone that used it and It seems people still are having problems so here is the solution. Hope it still works

Go to the main Carnival page. At the bottom right there is an option to click on "Booked Guest". When you click on that the next page will give you an option to fill out your "Fun Pass". Click on that and then enter your booking number, ship, and last name. Click on enter and it will bring up the information you entered. Click on "Print Fun Pass" and it will bring up your fun pass on the next page. This has worked for everyone that has tried so good luck!!!

JUST SAY YESSSS IF IT WORKS.

Try This

Is the Sign&Sail the same as the Fun Pass? I had trouble printing mine out but it finally came out clear enough to read..It doesn't have much information on it. When I checked in the computer it did say that I had completed mine so hopefully it is good enough.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. After trying to "refresh" the page a few times and it still not working I tried "Zeta3"'s suggestion and it worked. I thought I'd be printing out the whole forms, like all the info. we put in, but it is just a small "pass" kinda looks like a check? Is that the right thing and all I will be needing? :confused:

Received my daughter's "certified" birth certificate today, I was getting nervous! We leave in 6 days!!! :)

I had trouble printing mine out too. I called Carnival and they emailed it to me and I got it then. I was a little surprised with it too-I called the guy back and said "This is it?". I felt like there was something more to it but I guess not.

I have had problems printing the FUNPASS on occasion - however, I always manage to print it out... BUT THEY HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR IT... it shows in their system that the info is COMPLETE, and that is all that seems to matter...

...true, it does not look very official at any rate!!!

Tom

Archived