Constellation

riteonglor

Hi,

Here's a few photos to whet your Constellation appetite:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/555552775wdzqyt

http://travel.webshots.com/album/555580852xSrfvs

Like other in this thread, this is one of our favorite Celebrity vessels, so we're sure you'll enjoy it, as well.

CM

We sailed Constellation (Baltic) in early fall, 2006, and again (Caribbean) in late 2007. Both times we were very pleased with all aspects of the ship itself. I should say that I found it no different from Summit, one of its sister ships. The only thing that I did not like at all last month was the quartet playing music in the Rendez-vous Lounge (rather than the usual two-person groups); and I did not like very much was the party band which plays by the pool or in the disco. They just did not measure up to all the previous bands that we have heard on board. Naturally, this is just my opinion, but we hardly danced at all, and we always dance a lot.

This fall we will be sailing on the Connie for the 3rd time; that should tell you something. We find that many of the pax on this ship are repeaters. She is delightful and always immaculate.

As for the bands, please keep in mind that the entertainment varies and the entertainers move from ship to ship.

I would definitely book a stateroom on this ship.

CM ~ thanks so much for the photos. They are wonderful. We sail on Constellation in just a little over a month and can't wait. We've sailed Millennium and Summit twice each and I know we are going to love Constellation, too!

Rite ~ I don't think you can go wrong booking Constellation from everything I've been reading. I'll let you know when we get back in March!

I have to say I am picky about my ships. Up until my first Celebrity sailing in Sept, the Disney ships were my favorite. I like the traditional look.

I have found the Celebrity ships to be beautiful and unquie. I LOVE the copper wall on Deck 3 of the Constellation.

Amlee: where is the copper wall located on deck 3? We have been on the Connie 5 times, and sorry to say I missed the wall!:D On ocassion, when the weather is not for walking on deck 11, I walk the halls looking at all the art work.:)

We did a Transatlantic in 2005 and then a Baltic cruise on her in 2006 and really enjoyed her. She is a lovely ship. Loved Michael's Club with Perry Grant. We are sailing on the Millie in 2009 and hope we will not be too disappointed as there have been quite a few bad reports about her.

Amlee: where is the copper wall located on deck 3? We have been on the Connie 5 times, and sorry to say I missed the wall!:D On ocassion, when the weather is not for walking on deck 11, I walk the halls looking at all the art work.:)

Ok, pulled up the deck plan to get my barrings. It's on the Plaza Deck. With you back to guest relations, walk past the shore excursion desk toward the meeting rooms. It's on the right across from the meeting rooms before you get to the first cinema door.

Let me also say when I asked what the wall was made up, the ships group coordinator was the one that said it was copper. It does look like copper, so I'm assuming she was correct. Could be wrong though.

Hi Everyone !

We were on Constellation in November, and had one of our best Celebrity Cruises ever. We are sailing on her again in March, and I can hardly wait. Also, if you are interested in Caribbean itineraries, Constellation's 10 night Ultimate Caribbean is Celebrity's very best Caribbean itinerary.

Hi Everyone !

We were on Constellation in November, and had one of our best Celebrity Cruises ever. We are sailing on her again in March, and I can hardly wait. IMHO, Constellation's 10 night Ultimate Caribbean is Celebrity's very best Caribbean itinerary.

Archived