ordaines any one

cheermom4

i was wondering if any that ws ordained ws going to be on the victory may 18th leaving from miami. i was given this suggestion by a few people on the boards here to check around and ask.or any help would be greatly appreciated

Not clear what you are asking?

looking at renewing our wedding vows and a few people off the boards suggested that i find some one ordained that wiuld be on my ship to perform a small quick ceremony. im not at all interested in paying carnivals fee for a renewal. so that is what a few people had suggested to save somemoney

If you are already married, a vow renewal ceremony does not need someone who is ordained to perform it. It's ceremonial, not legal. So anyone could do it.

That said, unless you have a friend willing to do this at no cost, you would have to pay someone for their time.

That's right....a vow renewal is "just for show" so to speak so you could have anyone perform the ceremony for you. If you really want someone ordained, there is actually a church online that will ordain anyone who completes their online test, and it's completely legal. I can't remember their name but if you Google it I'm sure you can find it.

Since money is an issue and you aren't having much luck so far, have you considered just doing this yourself? As in writing your own renewal vows, or searching for some that would suit using google? It would be just you and your DH on some beautiful beach somewhere. That could be very romantic.

Archived