Thoughts on Dresses for Formal nite

I got this dress too! I got it for 22.50...Don't think that is too bad....will let you know what it looks like when I receive.:)

I think your choices are fine. One thing though-you are bound to be hooked and take more cruises and many will not be to Mexico!

Yes, I am sure you are right I will be hooked! I am already addicted to this message board! I can't wait to sail!!! I am starting out with Cozumel as Mobile is close to where I live so can drive to port and save some money there....but yes I want to do a longer more EXOTIC cruise NEXT!!!:D

Yes, I am sure you are right I will be hooked! I am already addicted to this message board! I can't wait to sail!!! I am starting out with Cozumel as Mobile is close to where I live so can drive to port and save some money there....but yes I want to do a longer more EXOTIC cruise NEXT!!!:D

LOL! look at the number of my posts! and I can't say much about my name! Except it is kind've silly when you realize my daughter is a 23 year old woman!

I got my dress today! It is beautiful! Just like the seller described it and great picture! I was not disappointed! Perfect condition couldn't find a flaw anywhere......Also like I said I have lost 41 lbs since August and am continueing to lose. It is a little snug over my boobs but I'm sure they'll go down as I lose weight! They are always the first things to go (away) why can't it be my tummy? But anyway just wanted to share......not cruising until May so I have lots of faith this dress will fit perfect by then......

Dreamin of Cruisin,

Thanks! Andy and Amanda. Last August I just was so depressed about being overweight I guess something clicked in my brain and I was just tired of it......

I started drinking slim fast for breakfast, no snacking between meals, a lean cuisine for lunch (some of those are really good) my mouth would water just goin and pickin them out at Walmart and couldn't wait to eat one. Then for supper would I would have a bag of Steamfresh Vegetables with spray butter and sprinkle shredded cheese over it or have another lean cuisine......If we went out for supper occassionaly I would order chicken or fish and no appetizer but I didn't deprive myself of normal food ONCE in awhile. If we had the birthday party at work where we all cooked food for lunch I'd eat but get right back on the diet the next day.....I was amazed how quickly the weight started to fall off.....I have not drank lots of water or exercised alot....since Christmas (when I got cruise money from hubby for my present) I have diligently been working out and the weight keeps falling off.......I was in a 22/24 3x last August.

I have always struggled with my weight and would not diet cause I thought all diet food was gross.....But I have found food I actually enjoyed eating and it has worked for me....another thing that has helped is hubby has been dieting too so that is extra motivation and kinda a competition thing. He has lost 55 lbs since August!!! So proud of him....And with him dieting it makes it much easier for me not having to cook for him........

He has been drinking slim fast for breakfast and he loves the southwest chicken salads from McDonalds and he will grill chicken or fish on the george forman grill and eat veggies for supper or have a lean cuisine and that has worked for him.

You asked.........hope I didn't bore you with the details.....I am actually getting excited about looking for a swimsuit and looking forward to summer like never before......I would have never considered goin on a cruise before! I was too self conscience but look out baby! I'm cruisin in May!!!

Archived