The Scoop on Wennfred

Wennfred

On 5/7/2020 at 8:48 AM, IcanSeaclearlynow said:

Good morning, if your November 2021 cruise includes Aruba, my husband and I took a great trike tour last April and enjoyed every minute.  The company was great.  Took us all around the island stopping at points of interest for pics. When stopping for pics & walking around, many times we returned to our trikes to find people on other excursions taking their pics with them lol.  

Would love details on this. We are on this cruise Wennfred just booked. Husband and I have been meaning to do some trike trips and that would be a great chance to do one. Aruba is in the itin.

1 hour ago, projectblacklace said:

Would love details on this. We are on this cruise Wennfred just booked. Husband and I have been meaning to do some trike trips and that would be a great chance to do one. Aruba is in the itin.

It's called Trikes Aruba.  They picked us up from the ship, brought us to their shop, showed us the Trike & away we went.  They lead the way in a van.  Aruba is breezy & beautiful.  You will love it. 

Tried to copy the link & go figure it didn't work for me.  Quick google search will bring you right to it 😉

• Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 5:04 PM, IcanSeaclearlynow said:

It's called Trikes Aruba.  They picked us up from the ship, brought us to their shop, showed us the Trike & away we went.  They lead the way in a van.  Aruba is breezy & beautiful.  You will love it. 

Tried to copy the link & go figure it didn't work for me.  Quick google search will bring you right to it 😉

Thanks for sharing! DH is super interested in this.

• Like 1