Many questions === P1-P3-P3

Cruishappy@aol.com

Hi -- Hopefully someone can answer my questions ---- other than location what difference is there anything else that is difference in the Princess Suites ---- we recently returned from a cruise on the QM2 --- although we absolutely loved the ship --- we were a bit dissapointed in our accommodations ---- we have been on many cruises (59) and always reserve a suite --- however the suites that we are more accustomed to RCL - HAL - were quite a bit larger - there was always a separate shower - double sinks in the bathroom and were definitely more spacious --- we certainly did enjoy our cruise - but - it would have been great to have the extra space ---- I shall be interested in receiving your comments and advice on what category you advise us to make reservations on for our next cruise = ----- thanks

Hi -- Hopefully someone can answer my questions ---- other than location what difference is there anything else that is difference in the Princess Suites ---- we recently returned from a cruise on the QM2 --- although we absolutely loved the ship --- we were a bit dissapointed in our accommodations ---- we have been on many cruises (59) and always reserve a suite --- however the suites that we are more accustomed to RCL - HAL - were quite a bit larger - there was always a separate shower - double sinks in the bathroom and were definitely more spacious --- we certainly did enjoy our cruise - but - it would have been great to have the extra space ---- I shall be interested in receiving your comments and advice on what category you advise us to make reservations on for our next cruise = ----- thanks

I think the price differences are strictly location, location, location!

We were mildly disappointed when we saw our P1 the first time. It was so much smaller than other suites we have been in -- Celebrity, Carnival, RCI. If you want bigger, you have to go to the Q categories. I found it small, but enjoyed it thoroughly.

--Judy

Hi Judy --- Thanks for the response ---- I guess we were not the only ones that felt that our suite was rather small --- have you checked the Queen Victoria - from what I see --- the suites appear to be even smaller --- for sure - that does not make me too happy === would be interested on your comments It is truly a wonderfull ship --- but I do not know how much I want to compromise---- thanks for your response-----

Esther

Hi Judy --- Thanks for the response ---- I guess we were not the only ones that felt that our suite was rather small --- have you checked the Queen Victoria - from what I see --- the suites appear to be even smaller --- for sure - that does not make me too happy === would be interested on your comments It is truly a wonderfull ship --- but I do not know how much I want to compromise---- thanks for your response-----

Esther

One minor advantage of the Ps over the Q5s and Q6s is they do actually have a normal bath. In the Q5s and Q6s, there is still not a separate shower, and, in addition, the bath is a whirlpool, the mechanism for which takes up space given a bath with little room for lounging. Otherwise, the Q6 we had was great. I am talking about QM2 here, not sure about QV.

Jane

Archived