Soda Pass - Summit

prosenbl

You can get it as soon as you board in the Cova cafe or other bars. They put a sticker on your seapass - so you must have the physical card which you get when you board. I never tried to use it the last morning. We get it on every cruise - 26 - they honor it at every bar and bring you sodas in the dining room - it works very well.

You can get it as soon as you board in the Cova cafe or other bars. They put a sticker on your seapass - so you must have the physical card which you get when you board. I never tried to use it the last morning. We get it on every cruise - 26 - they honor it at every bar and bring you sodas in the dining room - it works very well.

I thought I read it was honored everwhere but Michael's Club (of course not with room service)? The cost for children is $4.00 per day, so not bad. Do you need to carry a drink mug around or will they bring a glass of cola at pool side?

Does it work in Muranos and other specialty restaurants?

I don't know if this is line wide but we sailed on Galaxy last March and they had a new system. If you bought a soda package, you had to go to guest relations and they issued a new sea pass card with the word "soda" imprinted directly on the card. I had my original sea pass from boarding and that didn't work at the bars because they no longer issued "stickers" for soda.

Has anyone been on other ships recently with this system? I bought the soda package for Summit in March and would like some info on how they work it on that ship. You would think they'd have every ship "on line" with the same system by now.

Thanks for anyone who can help clear this up. I know the "stickers" were the old way but who knows what's going on today:confused: :confused:

Pat C

Archived