Carnival offered me an upgrade on the phone

keene state mom

Carnival just called and got my heart racing, they offered me an upgrade to a cat 11 ot 12 guarantee. She could not give me a room number, but wanted to take away my wrap and charge me 125/each for the two of us.

She made it sound like an offer I could no give up, I told her I would take the cat 12, but would not give up my wrap for a cat 11. She was not to happy. and refused . I just looked on the carnival web site and it was only 100.00 each to get the st. guarantee , she was trying for an extra $50.00. I have heard people lost their wraps before they will not take it will they, or were they really trying to be nice? I booked this a year ago. It is on the Valor fo 2/24.

I've heard of this happening once before so if I were you, I'd call Carnival ASAP and have it noted on my booking that I do NOT want to be upgraded. I don't blame you, I wouldn't switch it out either. I've never had a wrap but know they are hard to come by and people love them. Good luck and let us know the outcome.

It sounds like someone else wants your wrap. This carnival rep was probably trying to make a sell. If you give it up and take another room, then your wrap is open. JMO

That has to be the best count down I have ever seen

Hi yes a wrap is the very last room on the ship, and the balcony is AFT and wraps around the side a bit, it is awesome, and most ships only have 6 two on sixth floor 2 on the 7th floor and 2 on the 8th floor. one on each corner. It is a cat 9 on the Valor., and yes I am keeping it

I never heard of getting an upgrade with a price tag .

Hi yes a wrap is the very last room on the ship, and the balcony is AFT and wraps around the side a bit, it is awesome, and most ships only have 6 two on sixth floor 2 on the 7th floor and 2 on the 8th floor. one on each corner. It is a cat 9 on the Valor., and yes I am keeping it

I never heard of getting an upgrade with a price tag .

Be sure to stay on top of this...I have heard of Carnival upgrading people out of their Wrap with out permission...If that happens you are sorry out of luck. If you have a TA, Make sure they stay on top of this for you.

Archived