Sugar free drinks

Orcrone

You could easily fix yourself an iced coffee if that is something you enjoy.

I'm at a loss trying to think of other sugar free drinks on the market. If not water, unsweetened ice tea, coffee, diet soda......what else is there that I am not thinking of??? Don't most juices have sugar, even if natural?

You could easily fix yourself an iced coffee if that is something you enjoy.

I'm at a loss trying to think of other sugar free drinks on the market. If not water, unsweetened ice tea, coffee, diet soda......what else is there that I am not thinking of??? Don't most juices have sugar, even if natural?

Sometimes at a restaurant DW and I don't want soda or water. So we'll have the waiter bring water with lots of lemons, stir in some Equal and Splenda and we have lemonade. I just can't see sitting in the dining room squeezing a bunch of lemons into my water every evening.:eek:

Don't forget all the wonderful gourmet teas that are available, i.e, mint, cinnamon, apple, lemon, Earl Grey, breakfast, and your regular Lipton's. You can have them hot or pour over ice for cold. Most also come in decaf and regular. My SO doesn't drink coffee, so he always has tea from the JAVA cafe and for room service.

Archived