Carnival Beach Towel Clips

kennethwthomas17

Does anyone know if Carnival sells beach towel clips for the lounge chairs in the gift shop onboard the Miracle? If not, where have you be able to find them? Thank you.

would liket those myself....hope someone knows

I haven't seen them, but they would come in handy. I do get tired of keeping the towel held down by my book, shoes, etc. when I get up.

Well, I just googled and what I found is a patent that has been applied for. I did find a couple of plastic ones on one site.

Universal clips work great:

6435101.jpg

I take bags of these anytime we travel to hang clothes up to dry, to close tops of chip bags, and to hold our towels on the lounge chairs. I've found them at the Mart stores, Value City and even the Dollar store in 4-12 count sizes. Kmart had them in the laundry/clothes pin area. I always take extra and pass them out to people sitting around us.

My wife went to Target and bought large brightly colored potato chip bag clips. They actually have magnets on them but they fit perfectly in the corners of the lounge chairs. We have had several people on board ask us were we got them. I think there were eight on the card and each pair were different colors. Just an idea....

I've gotten some cute ones at Bed Bath and Beyond. I'm not sure they will have them out this time of year though. They were with the summer things.

They're called Boca clips and I see someone has them on Ebay.

I used hair clips....like the jaw type things that women use to hold their hair up in the back. you can buy 3-6 of them on one cardboard unit for a few bucks...at Walmart, Dollar stores, etc. They are plastic, but they work and are cheap.

The clips look like a great idea, but I just tuck the towels under the bungies in the corner of the chairs. They are under the corners of each lounge chair. The bungies are very tight and once the towel is under it I pull it through a little more...the towels never move.

It holds them nicely...not sure if you have tried this. ;)

I just take spring type clothes pins. You can go to the Dollar Store and get a whole bag for $1.00. That way if you lose them or misplace them, all you are out of is a few cents. They work great to dry clothes on the shower clothes lines and holding the shower curtain down. And if you have a balcony, you can dry your swimsuits by clipping them to the chair.

• 1 month later...

These Boca Towel Clips are the best and most fun clips as they are super sturdy with a powerful grip and I should know I married the man that developed the product. He sells them to Bed Bath & Beyond, Linens & Things.

I keep telling him he should be selling it to the crusie ship lines and travel agencies as we give them to friends when they go on cruises and they cannot stop thanking us and of course everybody wants them when see them in use. PS my best girlfriend says they even attracted wonderfull man aboard a cruise two years ago as he got the courage to ask about the clips... now they are making wedding plans.

If you agree let me know at my email as I as just found this cruise website its great. I would like to suprise him and make the sale myself if I knew who to contact. Let me know if you agree...Thanks

betterthingshelp@aol.com

attachment.php?attachmentid=72225&stc=1&d=1204867976

000_Untitled.jpg.9defbc67ed48c38ce560b3681cdc6837.jpg

These Boca Towel Clips are the best and most fun clips as they are super sturdy with a powerful grip and I should know I married the man that developed the product. He sells them to Bed Bath & Beyond, Linens & Things.

I keep telling him he should be selling it to the crusie ship lines and travel agencies as we give them to friends when they go on cruises and they cannot stop thanking us and of course everybody wants them when see them in use. PS my best girlfriend says they even attracted wonderfull man aboard a cruise two years ago as he got the courage to ask about the clips... now they are making wedding plans.

If you agree let me know at my email as I as just found this cruise website its great. I would like to suprise him and make the sale myself if I knew who to contact. Let me know if you agree...Thanks

betterthingshelp@aol.com

attachment.php?attachmentid=72225&stc=1&d=1204867976

Yep, Boca Clips they are..... I just bought my first set at Bed Bath and Beyond. They also had them at Linens and things.... A friend had them on our cruise last Nov. I'd never seen them, loved them and was tired of fighting with the towel staying where I wanted it too. Look online at Bed Bath and Beyond also......They are only $4.99 where I live......Great creation of your husbands Kathy.......lol

• 3 years later...

Yes i just got two sets of the clips today, from bed bath and beyond so they are out on the shelves! Also people on ebay carry them as well. But i saved myself the money on shipping and just went to the store 3 minutes down the road from me. I got the dolphins and the flamingos! Cant wait to use them!

Archived