aft cabin 8185

happysails2U

We tried to get our favorite aft cabin 8181for Alaska. It wasn't available, but 8185 is. Has anyone stayed in one of these smaller middle aft cabins, and what what was your opinion? Did you feel your viewing was too limited. We woner if we'd get a better view from a midship side cabin.

HAPPY

We have had that cabin twice and loved it. It is not an FV but we have had 4 lounge chairs a table and 2 regular chairs. The view was fantastic. I would say next to the FV cabins, these cabins have the largest balconies and best views.

If you haven't booked it yet, hurry. They go so quickly. We have tried to get one of these aft cabins for a cruise in March 2006. So far there are none left

We've been in 8181 twice on Summit and 8185 on Millie. 8181 is our all time favorite cabin but it wasn't available when we booked Millie so we went with 8185. It's not quite the same but we'd rather be aft in the middle than on the side of the ship. we love to watch the wake and get entire view off the back of the ship. I'd stick with 8185 if 8181 wasn't an option.

ENJOY

We were in 8181 for Alaska -- 8181 and 8185 for Caribbean. I would definitely do 8185 in Alaska. We just love the view and feel from aft cabin and we dpent considerable time on our veranda in Alaska. The views from here of the glaciers are awesome!

We were in 8176 on an Alaska Itinerary. Have been in midship on the port side twice before. I really like the latter but loved the aft room. It was so awesome to see both sides as well as the full back of the ship. We're booked in the same room for a Caribbean cruise and another Alaska cruise. Just book it, you'll love it.

Archived