How do we get on the same tour?

mattR

Will be cruiseing with some of my family next week. Some of us have booked the same shore excurions. How do we get on the same bus/boat? I don't believe that our reservations are linked as we are part of a much bigger group?

Show up at the meeting point as a group and more than likely, you will be able to get into the same vehicle. Linking reservations is generally just for dining room table placement.

Let me add a little additional advice. Show up at the meeting place EARLIER then your tickets suggests and tell the activities person collecting tickets that you want to be on the same means of transportation and I am sure you will be accommodated.

To make sure that you all get the same tour and time, you can book multiple tour reservations online. If you book separately, you might not all get the same tour if it is getting full and there aren't enough places left.

Can I reserve a Shore & Land Excursion for guests traveling under a different reservation number from mine?

Subject: Shore and Land Excursions

Yes, you can. You will need their reservation number to proceed with reserving their excursions. You can select to add guests from another reservation number after you select you select an excursion

Once you all have the same excursion and time, you need to make sure that you end up in the same tour group and bus:

On the day of the tour, you go to the tour meeting location at the meeting time. It is usually in the theater and you go up to the stage with your ticket(s) and are assigned a bus number. However, Do not get your bus assignment until the entire group is there or have one person take all the tickets and get the bus assignment. They will not give out a bus number without a ticket. Otherwise you may end up on different buses and therefore different tour groups as they assign the bus numbers first come first served.

Let me add a little additional advice. Show up at the meeting place EARLIER then your tickets suggests and tell the activities person collecting tickets that you want to be on the same means of transportation and I am sure you will be accommodated.

This is sound advice. When you show up, usually at the theatre, you are given a sticker which you press on your shirt; said sticker is the bus number you are to take. --> So stay as a group to be sure that you all get the same sticker. If there is not enough room for all of you, I am sure that the activities person will direct you to another bus with enough room.

This is sound advice. When you show up, usually at the theatre, you are given a sticker (color and number) which you press on your shirt; said sticker indicates the bus you are to take. --> So stay as a group to be sure that you all get the same sticker. If there is not enough room for all of you, I am sure that the activities person will direct you to another bus with enough room.

Archived