carnival is trying to take away my 9 wrap

keene state mom

OK - Now I'm worrying again. I'm a solo cruiser going btb on Glory ina 9a aft wrap. No one has said a word to me about losing the cabin if a larger group wants it. Is this something I should worry about?

Terri

The only wrap balcony that holds 3 people are on the Upper deck. I have been on the Empress and Veranda and they only hold 2 people they don't even have a couch that someone could sleep on. Empress room is smaller then the Veranda deck room. Linda

The only wrap balcony that holds 3 people are on the Upper deck. I have been on the Empress and Veranda and they only hold 2 people they don't even have a couch that someone could sleep on. Empress room is smaller then the Veranda deck room. Linda

Mafiadon, I was just strolling through the thread - I have nothing particular to add to the discussion, I just wanted to comment on your avatar - which I think is hilarious and very true!

I'm glad to hear this, I'm on the Empress deck, cabin 7440. I don't care about the smaller cabin size, I'm the only one in there, I just didn't want to lose the cabin. I'm looking forward to the bigger balcony and the view from the back of the ship.

Terri

Archived