Not another proper attire thread!

calgarygary

I wholeheartedly agree with Phil. I don't see how this thread could be "educational".

I also think Ma Bell is right on target in thinking that it's sad that people would live their lives trying to see what they could get away with.

What's next? A thread estimating the success rate of hogging pool chairs from 7 am to 1 pm with only an old magazine and a flip flop?

A note for the new cruisers..Celebrity's formal dress code has more options than if you received an invitation to a formal wedding.

For a formal wedding, or any other land based formal occassion with a similar dress code, I would never think of wearing anything but an evening gown. However, Celebrity's formal dress code also permits cocktail dresses and silk/crepe pants or long skirts with a dressy top. Until a few years ago, most women wore evening gowns on formal night, but today a lot more women are choosing other options.

Similarly, a formal wedding requires a man to wear a tux, but on a cruise a dark suit is just as acceptable for formal night.

Archived