Who wants to win a free cruise on Voyager?

Thanks for the reminder, Dave. I'm hoping to win this or the "name Genesis" contest. Maybe both! ;) :D

That is my goal as well.

Monkey, glad to share the info since not everyone would see the Houston Chronicle and it a nice prize...:)

Free Cruise? Who wouldn't love that!

CM

Somewhere in the rules I am sure it says you pay tips, taxes, government fees, and fuel surcharge...but heck that is still a nice decrease from the going rate for the cabin...

Thanks Dave, I've just entered.

Don't forget to enter every day for the next week.

Funny stroy; yesterday mom called me to say one of her friends who works for a major international airline based in Houston was surfing the net at work to fill out the form for the free cruise entry...she didn't know the horn measure so she googled it...putting in Longhorns & Royal Caribbean...and landed on my ranch site. As she scrolled down the page she realized there is Dave and Tori. What makes it more interesting is this person lives in the house straight out our front door and past the street...

Half the folks in the neighborhood here are my parents age and the rest are +/- my age. I used to go to church youth group with neighbors daughter. Both of the girls went to school with my sister.

Don't forget to enter every day for the next week.

Funny stroy; yesterday mom called me to say one of her friends who works for a major international airline based in Houston was surfing the net at work to fill out the form for the free cruise entry...she didn't know the horn measure so she googled it...putting in Longhorns & Royal Caribbean...and landed on my ranch site. As she scrolled down the page she realized there is Dave and Tori. What makes it more interesting is this person lives in the house straight out our front door and past the street...

Half the folks in the neighborhood here are my parents age and the rest are +/- my age. I used to go to church youth group with neighbors daughter. Both of the girls went to school with my sister.

That is a funny story Dave. It shows that Houston is in some ways, really a small town.

Thanks for reminding me to re-enter the competition. It would be nice if once again someone from CC won...:)

Kate

Thanx Dave!! As a truck driver I can always use a little free down time! Hope you enjoy the horns

HOOK EM HORNS!!!!!

With only a few more chances to enter everyone deserves the reminder. So many deserving folks when it comes to some down time at little cost.

HOOK EM HORNS

100% Right On!!! But with the new horns I can probably hook a house. Or maybe the water tower...

Them horns ought to be some seriously good hookers...:D

We will need to chat about the Red River Rivalry weekend.

I know my Aggie friend from down the road (at the ranch...about 4-5 houses or 2 miles down the road) is looking forward to seeing the horns on display.

Once the horns are on the ranch, I'll just need my own oil well...actually MIL and I were talking yesterday and back about 60 years ago when she was a child and lived out that way there was a well attempted nearby, so with new technology there may be hope. Black Gold would be a nice addition to the ranch. :D

Back to winning a cruise, tonight, tomorrow, and Wednesday then they can draw my name from the bucket...

Don't forget y'all today is the final day to enter.

Thanks Dave! I entered lots of days (forgot on some!) and I'm really thinking positive thoughts that someone here on CC will be the lucky winner! You are like our Den Leader here with all your good advice, buying the horns to represent our first Voyager class ship here in Texas, etc. I hope one day we'll cruise with your family!

Tracey:p

Thanks Dave! I entered lots of days (forgot on some!) and I'm really thinking positive thoughts that someone here on CC will be the lucky winner! You are like our Den Leader here with all your good advice, buying the horns to represent our first Voyager class ship here in Texas, etc. I hope one day we'll cruise with your family!

Tracey:p

I have yet to see where the Chronicle indicated the winner announcement will come. I am sure they will just call me right after 5pm, the entry deadline. :D

On the horns note, I've traded correspondence with Starlight as well as the RCCL folks today, looks like the Hotel Director will be our tour guide on Sunday to snap pics with the horns (we are going aboard as non-sailing guests), our TA will join us as his family is sailing on Sunday.

Looks more like the special event for unveiling the horns at the ranch is coming together. Targeting first weekend in May. More news on that front very soon.

Dave, Thanks for the link....even though today is the last day, I just got on the boards and saw the info! Maybe I'll be a lucky one time entry winner!!! :D

I remember meeting you on Explorer in April '07.....I believe that was your first cruise? Maybe I'm mistaken.....anyway, it looks like you have a few coming up!! I guess you're hooked like the rest of us!!

Congrats on winning the horns!!

CHEERS!

Dave, Thanks for the link....even though today is the last day, I just got on the boards and saw the info! Maybe I'll be a lucky one time entry winner!!! :D

I remember meeting you on Explorer in April '07.....I believe that was your first cruise? Maybe I'm mistaken.....anyway, it looks like you have a few coming up!! I guess you're hooked like the rest of us!!

Congrats on winning the horns!!

CHEERS!

Thanks!

Yes EOS was first proper cruise. It was also the biggest boat I've been on...before that we were working the sub 200' 45' wide type of boat. We would have 7-9 folks on board...imagine the whole ride from US to Bermuda only 7 folks aboard, oh yeah at half the speed of a modern RCCL ship. :D

I'm looking forward to meeting Hotel Director and seeing the horns Sunday when we get to go take pictures with them. (Guess I need to go see if there is a Roll Call going and see if we can get a group CC photo by the horns...that would be a neat picture.)

Archived