Do you have to do the all-inclusive at Nachi?

stillcruisin'

Does anyone know how far from the cruise ports this beach is ? Is it further out than Paradise Beach? I'm confused about the all inclusive, if they limit the beach to 100 people don't they lose money on those that just show up for the $20? Do they turn people away after they get 100 or is the 100 just the number they allow to do the AI ? Thanks for any input :)

Its around 15/20 min depening on which pier you arive at, and is lil south (further) than pb. The 100 person limit is thru the marketing company.

Hi Ken,

If you wouldn't mind sharing info on how to get a reservation at Nachi Cocom with me as well, I would greatly appreciate it. We plan to do the all-inclusive.

Thanks much.

Martha

marthafeldmann at gmail dot com

Hi Ken,

If you wouldn't mind sharing info on how to get a reservation at Nachi Cocom with me as well, I would greatly appreciate it. We plan to do the all-inclusive.

Thanks much.

Martha

Hi Ken,

Thanks much.

Martha

Hi Ken,

Thanks much.

Martha

For the all inclusive look at cozumel cruise excertions dot com

okay after reading this thread, I became interested in nachi cocom and decided to do a little more searching, I found this site and hopefully it will be helpful to others and now I am excited to visit this area on our May stop in Cozumel.

The link is www.casadelmarcozumel.com and it will also take you to nachi cocom and what there is to do. I knew I was all set to do the paradise beach excursion but now I am torn :rolleyes:

Also if you click on excursions once on this site, it will show you other things to do in cozumel and actually the playmia beach looks rather interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

No need to pre-book. They are not going to turn away paying customers. We (party of 4) decided to try our luck & go to Nachi Cocom w/o reservations as $50.00 pp is steep & you never know what the weather will be on your day there. We figured if we were turned away, there are several other beach clubs right next to them.

At the entrance we were told admission is $20.00 pp & that amount is put towards your food & drink tab. That is a great bargain & a far cry from the $200.00 if we had pre-booked!

We were there all day eating & drinking and were getting worried that our bill would be exorbitant as we had all had 4-5 drinks each. When we asked for our bill - it was only $72.00! We had $8.00 left to spend - & they highly encouraged us to use up our credit. The drinks were weak but the guacamole was the best ever, & the hot tub was heavenly.

I have to eat some crow for telling everyone about the $20 NON AI, apparently something has recently changed and it at this point is no longer available per Nachi management. I will try and find out why and post an update asap. For all the people that had planned this package I would resend a email to the email you were provided.

I have to eat some crow for telling everyone about the $20 NON AI, apparently something has recently changed and it at this point is no longer available per Nachi management. I will try and find out why and post an update asap. For all the people that had planned this package I would resend a email to the email you were provided.

So what will happen if we just show up at Nachi like katydee1 did? Will they turn us away? This has me a bit concerned. Will they honor our reservation if we already have one?

still cruisin:

I would just show up. It is worth the gamble. I firmly belive they are not going to turn people away & if they do, there are at least 4 beach clubs right next to Nachi that you can go to. Ask your taxi to wait a minute & make sure you get in before he leaves.

It is hard to say if they were at capacity on the day we were there - it was not crowded & certainly did not look full - but they did have to scramble to get us enough lounge chairs & one of us had a regualr chair for about 15 minutes.

This is the beauty of traveling, sometimes you have to take a chance. I will give you mey email if you want more info: domz121@gmail.com

~k.

I've been looking for info on the $20 deal for Nachi Cocum Beach Club also but can't find anytihg. The website still won't let you send an email. Can anyone tell me what you've found about needing a reservation? We leave in 6 days!:D

So what will happen if we just show up at Nachi like katydee1 did? Will they turn us away? This has me a bit concerned. Will they honor our reservation if we already have one?

Yes you will be turned away.

Here is a message that was forwarded to me from another cc member last night.

Hi:

I am glad you preffer nachi Cocom, but we only have the all inclusive package it cost $49.00 US per person and you can make de reservation in the next web page.

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelBeachBreak.htm.

Have a nice day

Lic. Juan Manuel Muriel Mejia

Manager

Nachi Cocom, Beach & Water Sports Center

Cozumel, México

Yes you will be turned away.

Here is a message that was forwarded to me from another cc member last night.

Hi:

I am glad you preffer nachi Cocom, but we only have the all inclusive package it cost $49.00 US per person and you can make de reservation in the next web page.

http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelBeachBreak.htm.

Have a nice day

Lic. Juan Manuel Muriel Mejia

Manager

Nachi Cocom, Beach & Water Sports Center

Cozumel, México

I am not sure that this means you will be turned away. Perhaps it just means that they have no packages you can reserve other than the AI. (I'd like to know the question the manager is answering in this.)

The message I got from the manager a few weeks ago indicated that I could only reserve the AI package but that I did not need a package or reservation and could just show up. I did.

Of course, things could have changed in the past week

I am not sure that this means you will be turned away. Perhaps it just means that they have no packages you can reserve other than the AI. (I'd like to know the question the manager is answering in this.)

The message I got from the manager a few weeks ago indicated that I could only reserve the AI package but that I did not need a package or reservation and could just show up. I did.

Things have unfortunatly...:(

Here is my question to him.

I just refered someone to you about the $20 non AI and they claim its not available, can you tell me why?

And here is his rude response.

"Good Night!!!!

Now we only have the all inclusive package it cost $49.00 US"

I'm wondering if they would turn away potential paying customers if we were to show up without a reservation. If only 20 to 30 people typically visit this beach, which many Nachi-goers have indicated is the norm, then I can't imagine they would turn away good money. Anyone been there this past week who can verify?

I'm wondering if they would turn away potential paying customers if we were to show up without a reservation. If only 20 to 30 people typically visit this beach' date=' which many Nachi-goers have indicated is the norm, then I can't imagine they would turn away good money. Anyone been there this past week who can verify?[/quote']

Hey do what ever you like its your vacation.

Things have unfortunatly...:(

Here is my question to him.

I just refered someone to you about the $20 non AI and they claim its not available, can you tell me why?

And here is his rude response.

"Good Night!!!!

Now we only have the all inclusive package it cost $49.00 US"

His response is not actually rude, he is saying good evening in his language which would be fairly customary. Sometimes we get lost in our own translation...

Buenos Noches!

Archived