When do docs arrive

bigelow

I went to that "Doc" page, and it says,

Preference - electronic

and

Your Fun Ship Cruise Departs in 24 Days.

Guests will receive Paper documents via mail.(MessageID:1206)

But i can't find anywhere to VIEW any documents, with the exception of what is in that first page.

I called Carnival about something else, but I did ask them about the documents as my travel agent had said they didn't send them anymore and I would need to do the edocs. Anyway, the Carnival rep said that as long as you don't go into edocs online, they will be mailed out to you approx 2 weeks prior to your sailing!!

Preference - electronic

and

But i can't find anywhere to VIEW any documents, with the exception of what is in that first page.

Did you book directly with Carnval or through a TA??

Preference - electronic

and

I had that same message on my reservation at the CCL site, within a week of seeing that message, my docs were in the mail. Won't be long before you get them now! You can go ahead and click the view button on that first page, they'll come up.

You should see:

Guests will receive paper documents via mail (Message ID:1206)

My Documents

Your name

Another name View

The view box is to the side of the names. Click on it and you'll see them, but you will still get them in the mail, and if you used a TA, the TA will receive them in the mail and call you when they come in for you to pick up.:)

Uggggg... since i'm a FireFox user, things just never work for me.... so the light bulb finally went off and I pulled up the page in IE, and shazzam -- i see my documents.

Now i just hope these messages post... as it's just spinning and spinning.....

I had that same message on my reservation at the CCL site, within a week of seeing that message, my docs were in the mail. Won't be long before you get them now! You can go ahead and click the view button on that first page, they'll come up.

You should see:

Guests will receive paper documents via mail (Message ID:1206)

My Documents

Your name

Another name View

The view box is to the side of the names. Click on it and you'll see them, but you will still get them in the mail, and if you used a TA, the TA will receive them in the mail and call you when they come in for you to pick up.:)

Thanks -- I'll go double check that now. Every time I clicked anything on that page, it just sort of 'refreshed' and did not shop anything new.

and yes i went thru a TA, but she better mail them as I'm not driving an hour to pick them up.

**amazing -- i sent this post first, about 10 min before the one above.

I was able to print my Edocs, though i noticed my dining time is off.

Remember, if you have having problems locating yours... make sure you use IE not FireFox as your browser.

Sheri -- thanks for posting that you got yours. since we are sailing on the same cruise, we should be getting ours too, soon.

i do have an email into my TA, so maybe she will fill me in on when they are being mailed out.

I would have thought that if/when a TA knows it's your first cruise, they would be offering you more information ... but I have to call or email with every little question i have.... or come here and ask.

Archived