Savu Savu???

LouLou28

You guys have done so well on Champagne Bay and Isle of Pines in recent days - I just have to ask .... what about Savu Savu?

We'll probably do a tour (so any tips on the best ones appreciated) ... plus the usual question --- what not to miss???

Thanks so much (in advance!):D :D

I have just noticed Savu Savu is not on our (n809) itinerary at the moment... maybe will be reinstated?

toni

It's not on my personaliser either. But I wouldn't worry about it just yet. Remember that P&O STILL don't have our cruise name or itinerary photo on their site yet and we sail in just 3 weeks! :eek: :cool: More of a case of them being slack than us missing out on that stop i'd say!

Our shore tours for Savu Savu have been confirmed, so we're definatley stopping there - unless weather or local unrest stops us ;)

It's not on my personaliser either. But I wouldn't worry about it just yet. Remember that P&O STILL don't have our cruise name or itinerary photo on their site yet and we sail in just 3 weeks! :eek: :cool: More of a case of them being slack than us missing out on that stop i'd say!

Our shore tours for Savu Savu have been confirmed, so we're definatley stopping there - unless weather or local unrest stops us ;)

Hi Minxy which shore tours are you doing in Suva Suva?

I'll be waiting to hear all about them on your return.:p

Cheers Gail

Hi Minxy which shore tours are you doing in Suva Suva?

I'll be waiting to hear all about them on your return.:p

Cheers Gail

Hi Gail.

We're doing The Hidden Paradise Of Savu Savu :D It sounds really good :D We get a bit of a village tour and then go see the copra plant and the hot springs! :D

Archived