AD Suite on Spirit

CaptainChoppers

CaptainChoppers

We loved our Spirit AD suite. We are real fans of the aft cabins. There are many folks who have posted pictures and links are readily available. I'm not savvy enough to post the links myself.

Yes, the perks in the AD are the same as those in higher penthouse suites. In fact, the AC are identical in space and arrangement to the AD's. The difference in in the location.

Spirit Rev

Thanks so much for your reply. We stayed on the Dawn in an AE Suite and loved it! The best part about the AE on the Dawn and the AD on the Spirit is that they are located in the AFT of the ship. We just took an upgrade from a BD Balcony to this AD Suite for a great price! Can't wait till June 14th:) :)

CaptainChoppers

DH and I have fallen in love with all the suite perks on NCL. Yes, it can be a bit much on the pocketbook but that is part of how we have decided to spend our vacation $$$.

Besides many of the advantages that have been mentioned over and over on these boards is that the aft cabins are amazingly private. Very few people are walking by outside your door.

Another one, and some will say it is a disadvantage, is that you do have to walk a bit to get to many of the on board venues. I think it is a good thing since we are eating so well to begin with.

I'll be interested to know if they begin to open Cagney's to suite passengers on the Spirit for Breakfast and Lunch. It was not a perk when we were on the Spirit in January 2007.

Enjoy your time in the AD.

Hi Silver Girl:

DH and I will be on the NCL Spirit on June 14th out of NY. We have been on three other cruises so far, all on the NCL Dawn. All three cruises on

the Dawn were fantastic! We are looking forward to sailing on the Spirit. Have a great time! We are looking forward to your review when you return.:)

We have AD 9212 in July. Here are pictures of the Spirit. Scroll downand you will get pictures of AD 9212.

http://164.109.173.140/spirit_slideshow/

We have 9212 in Aug! I'm soo excited!:D

You will have to give us a full report after your trip in July! We are excited as we have never been to NYC~

Archived