Luggage Tags Never Arrived..Help!!

AIRBUSDRIVER

We have not received our luggage tags!!! We have our Boarding passes, did immigration forms etc but no tags....Will we be able to get them at the Port??

I saw that you could get Extras there but we have nothing right now and we leave tomorrow for FLL to go on CB on Sunday...Any replies will put as at ease thanks...

Dave :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Dave, it's cool, man, you can breathe! You can get the luggage tags from the porter at pierside -- they'll be blank of course, and you might want to bring a Sharpie-type pen with you to fill them out, it's easier to see than a regular ballpoint.

Have a great cruise!

We have not received our luggage tags!!! We have our Boarding passes, did immigration forms etc but no tags....Will we be able to get them at the Port??

I saw that you could get Extras there but we have nothing right now and we leave tomorrow for FLL to go on CB on Sunday...Any replies will put as at ease thanks...

you can get them at the port. If you have any of those address stickers take them, it makes it alot easier. Have fun!

Jan

Dave,

I'm on the same cruise as you. We are meeting at the Outrigger bat deck 15 aft, Monday at 3pm.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the obvious. If you have no luggage tags, don't take any luggage.:D

Bill

Did you double-check everything in the package you received from Princess, i.e., the one with the Cruise Answer Book and Shore Excursion information? They just slide the luggage tags in and they often slip to the bottom of the envelope or they could be stuck to the documents. You might want to check in that big white envelope again.

As the others have said, if you can't find your luggage tags, you will be able to get them at the dock. Don't worry, be happy.

Archived