What kind of music do you bring?

On a Carribean cruise, it's Bob Marley and the Wailers (BMW) for me. I am solidly in the BMW camp on this one. Although he has been dead almost 28 years, his music is still fresh. You still hear it on car radios from Barbados to St. Thomas.

I have a (non iPod brand) MP3 player that I fill up before leaving home. As a baby boomer my tastes are to jazz: anything Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington Live at Newport '65 (I was 3 then! ;) ), even smooth jazz sounds better on a cruise.

I like to get out there on the promenade deck with Bob, Louis and Duke and do some laps with them. Walking along Orient beach is also great place to have some music to listen too while gazing. :)

BMWers, cheerleaders, fence sitters what music do you like to bring?

On a Carribean cruise, it's Bob Marley and the Wailers (BMW) for me. I am solidly in the BMW camp on this one. Although he has been dead almost 28 years, his music is still fresh. You still hear it on car radios from Barbados to St. Thomas.

I have a (non iPod brand) MP3 player that I fill up before leaving home. As a baby boomer my tastes are to jazz: anything Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington Live at Newport '65 (I was 3 then! ;) ), even smooth jazz sounds better on a cruise.

I like to get out there on the promenade deck with Bob, Louis and Duke and do some laps with them. Walking along Orient beach is also great place to have some music to listen too while gazing. :)

BMWers, cheerleaders, fence sitters what music do you like to bring?

HUGE BMW fans here... we own everything the man ever produced and still go to Wailers shows when they are in town...

If you like BMW.... try Toots and the Maytals... the man is still kickin' it and puts out a great show every time we see him...

Also add some Calypso music or anything with a steel drum...

My Ipod is full of the tropics. I am a huge Parrott so there is Jimmy there and a lot of it. Bob marley plus some music from the shipbs bands. I have Iggy Pop with the Lust for Life song. Beach Boys, Alan Jackson, Gloria Estefan, Charo (she was on the cruise) the Coasters ( they were there too) some Styx (sailing) Somewhere over the Rainbow by IZ. Just to name a few.

Lexi

Archived